No announcement yet.

Threefold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just developed my first threefold (love the setting) character and ended up with Soldier from a middle class background.

It struck me that there doesn't seem to be a route middle class/upper class military professions - which raises the question where do the Officers come from ?

The Charter has the Attractor Background so I used that to say that She ended up in a lower profession, University applications kept getting eaten by escaped lab rats etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Neuromancer View Post
      Just developed my first threefold (love the setting) character and ended up with Soldier from a middle class background.

It struck me that there doesn't seem to be a route middle class/upper class military professions - which raises the question where do the Officers come from ?

The Charter has the Attractor Background so I used that to say that She ended up in a lower profession, University applications kept getting eaten by escaped lab rats etc.
      An officer could come from the Academic background with the Commander profession. Or in a 18th or 19th century based campaign from the Aristocratic background plus the Commander profession.

On the other hand, you could simply treat the class categories as mere suggestions and handwaive the social class of the character to your liking.

Although I very much like your idea with University applications being eaten by escaped lab rats ...

Comment

Working...
      X