Free RPG Day Threefold

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free RPG Day Threefold

I stopped in at my local games shop this morning,Travelling Man in Leeds, and picked up the Threefold quickstart. It's a very slick product full-colour throughout and clocking in at forty pages with a decent card cover. The setting sounds perfect for me, as I'd been planning to convert Fringeworthy over to Modern AGE before I heard about it. Now for a cup of tea and a proper read through.

That's really cool! Wouldn't have thought they made it hardcover.
    My AGE Character Sheets: https://roninarmy.com/forum/dragon-age-rpg-age-system/modern-age/8450-age-fan-made-character-sheets

Comment

Originally posted by mrkwnzl View Post
      That's really cool! Wouldn't have thought they made it hardcover.
      To clarify: it's not a hardback, it has a thin card / stiff paper cover, as you find on a decent perfect bound book (which it is). Some Free RPG Day books have been much flimsier, whereas this could stand next to full price items on the shelves and you wouldn't realise it's a giveaway. The only hardback books I recall seeing for Free RPG Day were the two Lamentations of the Flame Princess supplements James Raggi produced a year or two ago.

Comment

Ah, sorry, I misread. I thought you wrote "hard cover" where you wrote "card cover". It's very nice nonetheless. I hope we get the PDF of that soon.
        My AGE Character Sheets: https://roninarmy.com/forum/dragon-age-rpg-age-system/modern-age/8450-age-fan-made-character-sheets

Comment

bugger... no store in my region received their material. Seems the distributers didn't get enough copies to send to all the flags that wanted them. Do we know of these will be available on drivethru as pdfs?
          marc c (also know as shesheyan on other forums)

Comment

I've seen nothing about PDFs, and as the booklet has several pages of pregens it would be useful to have one so I could print things out.

Comment

Picked up a copy at the local store (Black Diamond Games, in California) earlier today. Had a chance to skim it a few times - definitely intrigued with the upcoming Threefold setting now.

Comment

Originally posted by marc c View Post
                bugger... no store in my region received their material. Seems the distributers didn't get enough copies to send to all the flags that wanted them. Do we know of these will be available on drivethru as pdfs?
                Yes it will, there is normally a small delay between Free RPG day and when they can make the PDF available, but yes it is coming

Comment

Working...
                X