X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Companion Preview + 2019 Releases Blog Post

Catch it at

https://greenronin.com/blog/2019/05/...on-and-beyond/

Iím really looking forward to Threefold. Iím a sucker for genre-hopping multi-dimensional games and settings. Iíve had a lot of fun with the Infinite Worlds setting for GURPS back in the day. But I currently enjoy lighter systems than GURPS. AGE hits a sweet spot I was looking for for some years.

In the blog post, transhumanist sci-fi is mentioned, which often tends to be more on the hard side of sci-fi. Will there be some rules for the softer side of sci-fi as well? Like laser swords, personal energy shields, star fighters, and dogfights in space?
    My AGE Character Sheets: https://roninarmy.com/forum/dragon-age-rpg-age-system/modern-age/8450-age-fan-made-character-sheets

Comment

Cool! Really glad of the support for the core book. I'm cancelling all other RPGs purchases and concentrating on Modern AGE books in 2019. :-D
      marc c (also know as shesheyan on other forums)

Comment

Sounds a lot like The Strange for the Cypher System to me... which isnít a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by mrkwnzl View Post
          Iím really looking forward to Threefold. Iím a sucker for genre-hopping multi-dimensional games and settings. Iíve had a lot of fun with the Infinite Worlds setting for GURPS back in the day. But I currently enjoy lighter systems than GURPS. AGE hits a sweet spot I was looking for for some years.
          Likewise! I'm definitely a fan of various world hopping, and very keen to see Threefold and GR's take on the genre. I'm liking the Threefold intro in the new QS / FreeRPG Day booklet.

Comment

Look what I got in the mail today!!!

D9SUiZsWsAAKKfS.jpg
            Signatures are broken?

Comment

Working...
            X