Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Modern AGE Companion ready for preorder and PDF!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modern AGE Companion ready for preorder and PDF!

Contents rundown, preview and link to the store at:

https://greenronin.com/blog/2019/05/...the-companion/

Already preordered!

How long abouts should we wait though for the PDF download e-mail?
    ᛬ᚼᛁᚾᛋᛁᚴᛁᚾ᛬ᛁᛘ᛬ᛁᚴ᛬

Comment

Awesome!

I'll wait for Amazon to put it on sale. Green Ronin charges me 17$US to ship to Canada. Half the price of the book itself is just too expensive...
      marc c (also know as shesheyan on other forums)

Comment

Remember, we like it when you order from local game stores too!

Comment

Originally posted by Kythkyn View Post
          Already preordered!

Not my department, but if you run into any issues ordering from GR's own store, contact custserv@greenronin.com .

Comment

Originally posted by Kythkyn View Post
            Already preordered!

Should get an email within ten minutes. If not .Hit up custserv.
            ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

Comment

Very cool! Thanks!
              My AGE Character Sheets: https://roninarmy.com/forum/dragon-age-rpg-age-system/modern-age/8450-age-fan-made-character-sheets

Comment

marc c That is not a "Green Ronin" problem. I'll also be buying from Amazon and my shipping fee to South Africa is $27.

I wanted to order the Trudvang Chronicles and shipping on one book was 56 Euro and that's before our customs nail me with import tax.

But I feel you, shipping fees is a special hell for roleplayers

Comment

providing rules to use a single table for all stunts. Then we talk about using these general stunts to make your own suitable for your campaign’s genre, or an adventure’s environment
                  Yay! A single table! Since I was kind of shocked of MA's "stunt flood", I'll be very interested in that - I've been thinking myself of boiling stunts down to two categories (minor on 1-4, major on 5-6) with 3-4 stunts in each, so this might help.

Comment

Just poking my FLGS to contact Green Ronin re preorder plus (the go to person I usually talk tleft as they and their partner were moving to Japan to work) and I shall be picking this up. Currently torn between trying out a Modern AGE powered retooling of GAMMA World or something more steam punkish (re-read the Tales of the Ketty Jay recently...).

Cheers,

Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm View Post

Not my department, but if you run into any issues ordering from GR's own store, contact custserv@greenronin.com .
                      Originally posted by Fildrigar View Post

Should get an email within ten minutes. If not .Hit up custserv.
                      I sent something to Custserv, but the crisis is more or less averted thanks to a friend of mine with some kind of drive to get me the PDF ASAP. Thank you both for responding so quickly!
                      ᛬ᚼᛁᚾᛋᛁᚴᛁᚾ᛬ᛁᛘ᛬ᛁᚴ᛬

Comment

Working...
                      X