X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason_Sunday
    started a topic Warrior and Rogue Dabbling

Warrior and Rogue Dabbling

I am trying to remake my DnD 5e Tempest Domain Cleric in Fantasy Age but I can't quite get there without house rules. I could make a Warrior with the Arcane Dabbler Specialization but the Cleric is a little more spell heavy than what the Arcane Dabbler provides. What I realized is what I really need is a Specialization that lets me Dabble in the Warrior class. That way I could pick up the armor and weapon groups that I need.

In future products, I would love to see a Dabbler specialization that lets you dabble in both the Warrior and Rogue classes.

• Jason_Sunday
    replied
    Re: Warrior and Rogue Dabbling

Originally posted by Otog View Post
    Rogue for a Tempest Cleric? I am not exactly sure what you are going for, but I made a class that might fit the bill if you want something with martial and magical ability. Check out the Templar class in 'Expanded Classes' under Contents on my website; take the Air Arcana and it should be roughly what you are looking for for Fantasy AGE. It has also been playtested to level 8, so its well-balanced and hopefully if you decide to go that route you can give me some feedback!
    I got a chance to look at you Expanded Classes pdf. Very nicely done sir. Very professional work! Thanks for the link.

Leave a comment:

• Jason_Sunday
    replied

Originally posted by Otog View Post
    Rogue for a Tempest Cleric? I am not exactly sure what you are going for, but I made a class that might fit the bill if you want something with martial and magical ability. Check out the Templar class in 'Expanded Classes' under Contents on my website; take the Air Arcana and it should be roughly what you are looking for for Fantasy AGE. It has also been playtested to level 8, so its well-balanced and hopefully if you decide to go that route you can give me some feedback!
    I was just saying that we could use a Warrior and Rogue Dabbler Specialization. It was a separate comment from my build. So if you wanted to make a Warrior that dabbled in Rogue or a Mage that Dabbled in Warrior, ect...

Leave a comment:

• Otog
    replied

Originally posted by Jason_Sunday View Post
    I am trying to remake my DnD 5e Tempest Domain Cleric in Fantasy Age but I can't quite get there without house rules. I could make a Warrior with the Arcane Dabbler Specialization but the Cleric is a little more spell heavy than what the Arcane Dabbler provides. What I realized is what I really need is a Specialization that lets me Dabble in the Warrior class. That way I could pick up the armor and weapon groups that I need.

In future products, I would love to see a Dabbler specialization that lets you dabble in both the Warrior and Rogue classes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X