Announcement

Collapse

New Server

RoninArmy.com now lives on a new server! Due to a communication mixup with our hosting company, some posts made around November 3, 2019 might have been overwritten. We apologize for the inconvenience. If anything seems off or doesn't work any more (or if anything works better now), we'd like to hear about it. Thanks!
See more
See less

Strength (Athletics) Focus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strength (Athletics) Focus?

Hi all! I am sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere. I did do a few searches under keyword "athletics" and didn't find anything that looked relevant.

On page 7 of the companion, in the Beastfolk Species Table, one of the options for an Ungulate (deer, goat, pig) is the Strength (Athletics) focus. This focus does not seem to appear on any list of focuses I can find anywhere else. Is this an addition to the system or a mistake? Should I post this in the Errata thread?

TIA!

Re: Strength (Athletics) Focus?

I don't know, since many of the skills covered by the Athletics (in D&D 5e) already have their focus in FAGE: Constitution (Swimming) and Strength (Climbing and Jumping). If there is an Athletics focus in FAGE, yes, I would say it should be under Strength Attribute. By the way should there be also a Dexterity (Acrobatics) Focus? Many thanks, happy life and good gaming to everybody!

Comment

Re: Strength (Athletics) Focus?

I believe that is a typo, and itís probably should be something like Strength (Climbing), Strength (Jumping), or Dexterity (Acrobatics)
      If you enjoy the AGE system you might enjoy our podcast, The Adventure Game Engine Interest Series (The AGEIS)! Formerly known as the Wonders of Thedas, we talk about all iterations of the AGE system from Dragon Age to the Expanse! We do actual plays as well as discussion episodes where we take listener questions, feature fan creations, and share news about the AGE systems! Step through the portals to see the many worlds they hide!

You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter, listen to us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, and other places you get podcasts! You can contact us through our social media, Soundcloud, or by emailing us at ageipodcast@gmail.com !

Comment

Working...
      X