Armor Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armor Question

I was reading through the Bestiary today and noticed several monsters have natural armor that works against damage that armor normally does not protect against. I was curious what that all entails. I am assuming that means sources like poison and disease, but would that also include penetrating damage?
    Last edited by dirklancer; 07-08-2018, 05:28 AM.

Re: Armor Question

It would protect against all damage types, including penetrating damage. However, the Pierce Armor Stunt would still reduce it by half for an attack, but that would likely be as low as the AR would go, barring some Vulnerability reducing it farther.
    If you enjoy the AGE system you might enjoy our podcast, The Adventure Game Engine Interest Series (The AGEIS)! Formerly known as the Wonders of Thedas, we talk about all iterations of the AGE system from Dragon Age to the Expanse! We do actual plays as well as discussion episodes where we take listener questions, feature fan creations, and share news about the AGE systems! Step through the portals to see the many worlds they hide!

You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter, listen to us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, and other places you get podcasts! You can contact us through our social media, Soundcloud, or by emailing us at ageipodcast@gmail.com !

Comment

Working...
    X