Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Titansgrave third-party materials and resources?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titansgrave third-party materials and resources?

My current D&D5e campaign will be wrapping soon and I want to run a new FAGE campaign from scratch.

Iím thinking something science-fantasy like Titansgrave but maybe not Titansgrave itself. I have the book and Iíll probably borrow the tech stuff from there and other bits and pieces from the rest of the book.

For those who have run Titansgrave before, what other third-party RPG material or movies/tv/books have you used to expand the setting? What is a good one shot to run to show them how good FAGE is? Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Titansgrave third-party materials and resources?

Originally posted by gabeprime View Post
    My current D&D5e campaign will be wrapping soon and I want to run a new FAGE campaign from scratch.

Iím thinking something science-fantasy like Titansgrave but maybe not Titansgrave itself. I have the book and Iíll probably borrow the tech stuff from there and other bits and pieces from the rest of the book.

For those who have run Titansgrave before, what other third-party RPG material or movies/tv/books have you used to expand the setting? What is a good one shot to run to show them how good FAGE is? Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.
    Hm, I am dreaming of doing an unapologetic hodgepodge of Titanswar, The 100 and the Shannara Chronicles.

The setting would be our Earth, called "Urth" or "Aerda" (from German "Erde") in some very, very far future, after civilization has gone down the drain by way of war, ecological desaster or some pandemic or a ghastly combination of all of these factors.

The system used would be nearly pure FAGE, combined with technological remains of earlier times, either taken from Titanswar or created under a technology lense while using the Artifact rules from the FAGE companion.

Comment

My wife and I like The 100 and so I was strongly considering using a similar setting to entice her to play RPGs. Not sure what Titanswar is though?

Comment

Originally posted by gabeprime View Post
        Not sure what Titanswar is though?
        On reflection, I am not so sure either ...

It is, of course, a spelling mistake, albeit a rather crude one, of Titansgrave.

Comment

Working...
        X