• Show
Clear All

Re: AGE Community Content program?

Woot! Looking forward to it
    ᛬ᚼᛁᚾᛋᛁᚴᛁᚾ᛬ᛁᛘ᛬ᛁᚴ᛬

Comment

+1!
      Star Wars: AGE of the Empire: An ever-expanding adaption of the Star Wars universe utilizing the AGE ruleset and compatible with the Fantasy Age Basic Rulebook.

Expanded Classes Playtest: Adding the Bard, Swashbuckler, and Templar classes. As well as introducing archetypes that gives players different options from the start of play.

Dustin & Dragons.com: A very uncreative name for my blog on my RPG-related creative projects.

Comment

I! Need! Permission! Soooooooon!
        "...If you are the steel that cuts at innocence, we are the rust that will break you!" -Zackery (my 'main' character).

"Hello, I'm Handel, you bribed a member of my guild, I'm gonna kill you all in proportionate retaliation. Let's have fun, yeah?" - Handel (another guy I enjoy being)

"Don't worry about him, he's slow and knows it. Things go tits-up, run faster than the person next to you and you'll be fine." -Gertl (the single luckiest man in all of Bovaria)

Comment

It's january now. Let's count the days down...

Comment

Originally posted by robertsconley View Post
            When you do, please consider the effect of the terms on the original content like settings and adventures. If they are the same as the DM's Guild. You won't people like myself releasing products like my Majestic Wilderlands or Scourge of the Demon Wolf for Fantasy Age or Modern Age.

The specific term that causes issues is the one that restricts the release of any DERIVATIVE products to the community content program for the duration of the copyright terms. I am find with only ever selling Scourge of the Demon Wolf for Age on the community content page. I am not fine with not being able to sell Scourge of the Demon Wolf for Swords & Wizardry or any other RPG system I want to release it for.

The same for the setting I sell like Blackmarsh. I will be glad to do a Fantasy Age version but not if it prevents me from selling other version made for different RPGs outside of the community content program.

I think the impact of these terms has greatly reduced the quantity and variety of product for Cypher, and Cortex community content program. The two programs that are the most similar to a Fantasy Age program. The Traveller Aid Society program likewise is a wasteland compared to the rival open content Cepheus system.

This term only makes sense if Green Ronin wants support for settings like Dragon Age and Blue Rose. Otherwise it will just drive off author who don't wish their original IP tied up with Lucky Patcher 9Apps VidMate restrictions.

I would like to develop material for Fantasy AGE but it has to be a two way street beyond the ability to commercially sell if the only thing being offered are the rules
            yes that's true and I totally agree with you the impact of these terms has dramatically reduced the amount and variety of products for the Cypher and Cortex Community Content Program but I do not think the two programs look like the Fantasy Age program
            Last edited by rossi; 01-06-2019, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cryx View Post
              It's january now. Let's count the days down...
              6!
              ᛬ᚼᛁᚾᛋᛁᚴᛁᚾ᛬ᛁᛘ᛬ᛁᚴ᛬

Comment

Hello. May we know the reason for the delay in the program go-live date?

For example, is it legal issue being sorted? Do specific-stakeholders need to vote unanimously first? Is the proof reader on a holiday but is coming back to work soon to finalise the edit?

Even if we donít know when soon is, knowing the reason for the wait will give us a feel for how soon soon is. Thanks.

Comment

Would the AGE Community Content Program allow for Official Fantasy Ground implementation of AGE?

Comment

News?
                    ᛬ᚼᛁᚾᛋᛁᚴᛁᚾ᛬ᛁᛘ᛬ᛁᚴ᛬

Comment

Originally posted by Kythkyn View Post
                      News?
                      https://greenronin.com/blog/2019/01/...and-blue-rose/

News on Thursday with part 3 of the What's New With Green Ronin post.
                      ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

Comment

Originally posted by Fildrigar View Post

Excellent - look forward to the news!

Comment

Sweet!
                          ᛬ᚼᛁᚾᛋᛁᚴᛁᚾ᛬ᛁᛘ᛬ᛁᚴ᛬

Comment

Thanks! Looking forward to it!

Comment

Baited breath!
                              If you enjoy the AGE system you might enjoy our podcast, The Adventure Game Engine Interest Series (The AGEIS)! Formerly known as the Wonders of Thedas, we talk about all iterations of the AGE system from Dragon Age to the Expanse! We do actual plays as well as discussion episodes where we take listener questions, feature fan creations, and share news about the AGE systems! Step through the portals to see the many worlds they hide!

You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter, listen to us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, and other places you get podcasts! You can contact us through our social media, Soundcloud, or by emailing us at ageipodcast@gmail.com !

Comment

Was this an epic troll or did the news get pulled last minute again? While the Dragon Age sourcebook, the FAGE Campaign Guide + Lairs + Setting, Modern AGE companion + Allies&Enemies + Threefold Setting we’re all fantastic news the community content news was the same message that’s been in this forum for two years with Modern AGE tossed in: “Look for an announcement about our community content program for Fantasy AGE and Modern AGE soon“

I don’t mean to be negative but that specific bit was a bit of disappointment.

I’m eagerly anticipating the rest of the releases this year though!

Comment

Working...
                                X