Monthly Adventures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monthly Adventures

Did GR give up making the monthly mini-adventures for FAGE/TG? Last thing that was posted was Menace from the Mines back in mid-May.

Re: Monthly Adventures

That was only the second. Hard to say it has a schedule if there only two.

Comment

http://greenronin.com/blog/2016/01/1...ronin-in-2016/

Last paragraph of FAGE: "In addition to physical books, we’ll also be starting a Fantasy AGE PDF series. It will feature short, ready-to-use encounters that Game Masters can use as-is or build out into longer adventures." IIRC, I think in a green post here or in a Pramas tweet someone had mentioned it would be monthly. Also, there's been three: Children's Crusade, Hermit's Road, and Menace from the Mines.

Comment

The Hermit's Road isn't one - it's a Titansgrave adventure. It's over double the length and not tagged Fantasy AGE Encounters like the other two.

That said, one out in April and another out in May (or two out in April and one in May if you really want to include the adventure as an encounter) doesn't make a schedule, especially when they stated in a round table that there wasn't a set release number: http://greenronin.com/blog/2015/11/1...counters-pdfs/

Regardless, it's convention season now, and I don't expect much to be released that wasn't announced.

Comment

I guess I missed that round table somewhere along the way, but it gave me a little hope! "The first three Encounters are currently in production (two edited and with layout, one in editing). I have two or three more already written which just need some small changes before they move down the line. So while we’re not ready to announce the exact release date for this series yet (or even commit to its exact title), they are pretty far along and the first will be arriving shortly."

As far as Hermit's Road, I saw the thing in bottom-right that says "an adventure scenario for FAGE" and assumed it was tied in with the encounters series. Not really sure where I got monthly from, as I can't find anything now (so that was probably assumption, too). Guess I'll just have to be content with being patient, lol.

Comment

Working...
          X