Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valkana World Book?

Hey all,
    Back in January, GR announced that they would be producing a Bestiary (done. Thank you, GR!) and a Valkana world book some time this summer. Any rumors about Valkana? I know that there's been a delay in the TV show - and therefore a delay in the corresponding adventure supplement, but I think that the world book was not tied to the upcoming season of the show. Thanks. I'm having fun creating my own world out of Valkana - pulling stuff from various other settings, but I was hoping to have a bit more info about the setting to build on.

Thanks,
    -Bill

Re: Valkana World Book?

There's a delay?

Comment

Originally posted by BelgianBeerBaron82 View Post
      There's a delay?
      Yeah. I heard originally that season 2 would start this summer or early fall. According to Geek & Sundry and Wil Wheaton, season 2 will come out early in the new year. I'll look on twitter to see if I can find the link to the announcement.

-Bill

Comment

Just checked Reddit. There's been an announcement about both the show and the book. World book to come out later in the year, season 2 will likely come early next year. Adventure (based on series 2) will come out around the show time... Thanks.

Comment

The book is in the works!

I contributed nine or ten monsters to it and Joe Carriker is developing or editing everything now.

--Jon

Comment

Thanks, Jon! Looking forward to it!

Comment

Working...
            X