New, OFFICIAL Titansgrave / Fantasy AGE Scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New, OFFICIAL Titansgrave / Fantasy AGE Scenario

I assume everyone spotted this: http://greenronin.com/blog/2016/04/2...ntasy-age-pdf/ ?

Will read later, but VERY quick skim, it looks good. 12 pages, levels 2-4, some new critters and it ventures in to an area detailed in the Titansgrave book but not touched on directly in the series, which is cool.

Cheers,

Nick

Re: New, OFFICIAL Titansgrave / Fantasy AGE Scenario

Interesting.

Titansgrave Season 2 will be coming out this fall, do you know (or think) that this book will cover what they are going to do in that season?

Comment

The scenario book uses Lemley artwork so it's possible it's something they're going there in Season 2.

I just did a quick read-through and I'm definitely using this with my PCs when they head that way. It's open ended, but works well with one of my PC's backstories and the world building I've been doing to make the end of Season 1 make sense.

4 new enemies with new skills look awesome. 2 new monster stunts (which you can use in lots of stuff) and a ton of cool ideas building out the City State of Karros

Comment

Let's start an errata for this
        1. page 6 - references a TN 14 Knowledge (Cartography) and a TN 16 Knowledge (Historical Lore) test; should be Interlligence.
        2. page 8 - golem character card has the weapon portion rendered wrong. attack roll of +4 is in the weapon name column, 2d6+2 is under the attack roll column, 1d6+3 is incorrectly under the damage column; probably should be the 2d6+2 given the context of the flavour text.

Other than that, this adventure has much better value than the Children's Crusade for $3.95.
        Last edited by mdlthree; 29th April 2016, 05:21 PM.
        [URL="http://herdingdice.tumblr.com/"]Herding Dice[/URL] - A tumblr where I put things about Adventure Game Engine design.

Comment

Working...
        X