Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantasy AGE Game Master's Kit for UK Customers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NickMiddleton
    replied
    Re: Fantasy AGE Game Master's Kit for UK Customers?

My FLGS (Travelling Man in York) had copies of the AGE GMs kit when I went in today, so it is definitely available via retail in the UK now.

Cheers,

Nick

Leave a comment:

• DariusJonna
    replied

Been ghosting here and just wanted to quickly state that Orc's Nest in London released and e-mail saying they should be stocking GM Kits.

Leave a comment:

• NickMiddleton
    replied

http://www.esdeviumgames.com/wp-cont...016-__-WEB.pdf

Fantasy AGE GM's kit was on Esdevium's "new releases for w/c 25th April" list that went up last Friday, so I shall be checking my FLGS today or tomorrow!

Nick

Leave a comment:

• Eternally Lost Zeppo
    replied

Originally posted by NickMiddleton View Post
    Green Ronin distribute in the UK via Esdevium, and occasionally there's a big lag (presumably caused by shipping across the atlantic from GR's fulfillment centre in the US to Europe) between the US / North America release fo soemthing and it hittign the FLGS' in the UK - I've been watching Esdevium's "released this week" lists for MONTHS for the AGE GM's kit and finally got fed up waiting and emailed them direct - I got a reply just now "The Fantasy Age Game Masters Kit is due to be released in the UK next week, ask your local game store to order one for you."

SO they SHOULD be available from UK stores in a couple of weeks!

All I;'ve got to do now is get Travelling man in York to sort out a pre-order code for the DA GM's kit...

Nick
    Great, thanks for letting me know! I'll need to get in contact with my own FLGS and see if they're going to be getting it in stock.

Leave a comment:

• NickMiddleton
    replied

Originally posted by Eternally Lost Zeppo View Post
    Hi, I'd really like to get the GM kit, but I live in the UK and right now it appears there's no distribution here.

That means the only place I can get the kit is directly from the Green Ronin site, and that means a total cost of $72.70 inc shipping.

Are there any plans to make the GM kit available in the UK?
    Green Ronin distribute in the UK via Esdevium, and occasionally there's a big lag (presumably caused by shipping across the atlantic from GR's fulfillment centre in the US to Europe) between the US / North America release fo soemthing and it hittign the FLGS' in the UK - I've been watching Esdevium's "released this week" lists for MONTHS for the AGE GM's kit and finally got fed up waiting and emailed them direct - I got a reply just now "The Fantasy Age Game Masters Kit is due to be released in the UK next week, ask your local game store to order one for you."

SO they SHOULD be available from UK stores in a couple of weeks!

All I've got to do now is get Travelling man in York to sort out a preorder code for the DA GM's kit...

Nick
    Last edited by NickMiddleton; 20th April 2016, 07:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Eternally Lost Zeppo
    started a topic Fantasy AGE Game Master's Kit for UK Customers?

Fantasy AGE Game Master's Kit for UK Customers?

Hi, I'd really like to get the GM kit, but I live in the UK and right now it appears there's no distribution here.

That means the only place I can get the kit is directly from the Green Ronin site, and that means a total cost of $72.70 inc shipping.

Are there any plans to make the GM kit available in the UK?
Working...
X