Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live in or around the Longview/Kelso area? Get a free GM kit*!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lordlemming
    replied
    Re: Live in or around the Longview/Kelso area? Get a free GM kit*!

Yeah, I'll see about mentioning it to him next time I see him. I'm pretty sure that I'm the only one in town that does FAGE and he hasn't bought anything else other than the stuff I've ordered from him so it should be safe to say he'll have it. Tell Trent that Eric sent ya.

Leave a comment:

• imported_Winterknight
    replied
    Re: Live in or around the Longview/Kelso area? Get a free GM kit*!

Well, my girlfriend lives in Vancouver, and I will be coming to visit her April 22nd. I've been wanting to get a hard copy of the FAGE book, rather than just the PDF version I have now. Tell him if he wants to hold onto it until next Friday, I'd be happy to support your FLGS.

Leave a comment:

• Live in or around the Longview/Kelso area? Get a free GM kit*!

*With purchase of a Fantasy AGE rule book. This isn't an advertisement or anything, I wanted to get a GM kit and I wanted to support my local board game shop so I asked the owner of Dangerous Gentleman (in Longview, Wa) if he was going to order any. He said he would order one but he actually ended up ordering two. He isn't very optimistic about anybody buying anything Fantasy AGE related, we are a fairly small town, and said if I knew anyone that wanted to buy a Fantasy AGE rule book he would throw in the GM kit for free. I know it's kind of a shot in the dark, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to post this here just in case anyone lived near the area and wanted to take up the offer.
Working...
X