Bestiary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bestiary

Is there a plan to put out a bestiary for Fantasy AGE?

Re: Bestiary

There is one planned.

Comment

Here: http://greenronin.com/blog/2016/01/1...ronin-in-2016/

Comment

Excellent!

Comment

Art is coming in right now. We have the text all written save one bit I'm working on right now (more special powers and such) and its being edited, developed, and laid out currently.

It's going to be a very pretty book.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack View Post
            Art is coming in right now. We have the text all written save one bit I'm working on right now (more special powers and such) and its being edited, developed, and laid out currently.

It's going to be a very pretty book.
            Any more detail on a possible release date?

Comment

That was your detail. It's in editing/layout right now. So it's probably still months away from a print release - less, obviously for a PDF one.

Comment

Originally posted by shonuff View Post
                That was your detail. It's in editing/layout right now. So it's probably still months away from a print release - less, obviously for a PDF one.
                Indeed. I don't want to say something I can't deliver on. But the book is written (again minus the introduction at this point, which I can and likely will write in an afternoon someday soon) and maybe one or two creatures I forgot we still needed (but I don't want to leave out because they're too damned cool). And the art is coming in.

I want to do a preview soon, but I'm waiting for Hal to finalize the layout to where he is happy with it (I think it looks great, but he's the expert and said he had some tweaks he wanted to do. I've learned to trust his instincts on this )

One thing I can say is the book will also include more special powers to modify the monsters, which I hope will increase each entries utility.

Comment

Thanks heaps for the replies.

Love the system and really looking forward to having more monsters to play around with.

You guys are doing awesome work!

Comment

Working...
                  X