descriptor/background tables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• descriptor/background tables

Not done reading the book yet - but near as I can tell their are no descriptor/background tables like height+weight, # siblings, starting age, etc.

Anyone take a stab at these types of things yet?

Yes, I know you can borrow this from other games...or god forbid, do it myself...but would like them to be for FA and be good.

Re: descriptor/background tables

Originally posted by capmarvel View Post
    Not done reading the book yet - but near as I can tell their are no descriptor/background tables like height+weight, # siblings, starting age, etc.

Anyone take a stab at these types of things yet?

Yes, I know you can borrow this from other games...or god forbid, do it myself...but would like them to be for FA and be good.
    I have taken a stab at this, but you've already mentioned exactly how I did the stabbing (wait - what?). I ported over the same details from D&D because it's a very similar game world, e.g. Dwarves are short and long-lived, Elves are lithe and long-lived, Humans are the baseline, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreyWulf View Post
      I have taken a stab at this, but you've already mentioned exactly how I did the stabbing (wait - what?). I ported over the same details from D&D because it's a very similar game world, e.g. Dwarves are short and long-lived, Elves are lithe and long-lived, Humans are the baseline, etc.
      Thanks for the info - mind sharing your "borrowed tables" document?

Maybe some of this "mostly useless" (but fun for me) stuff will end up in the Fantasy Age Companion, or someday in the "Fantasy Age Advanced and Bloated Edition"?

Comment

Originally posted by capmarvel View Post
        Thanks for the info - mind sharing your "borrowed tables" document?
        Most of my material are from books, and I ain't scanning them.

Here is a rather nice one, from D&D 5th Edition. Under the description of each race, you'd get stuff like Age, Size, and other such descriptions:
        http://media.wizards.com/2016/downlo...D-OGL_V1.1.pdf

Enjoy. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreyWulf View Post
          Most of my material are from books, and I ain't scanning them.

Here is a rather nice one, from D&D 5th Edition. Under the description of each race, you'd get stuff like Age, Size, and other such descriptions:
          http://media.wizards.com/2016/downlo...D-OGL_V1.1.pdf

Enjoy. ^_^

Of course the danger of sending someone to another game to get the "extra stuff", is that they'll just say "this other game has all what your game has and more, why don't I just stay over here?"

(I really do like what of FA I've read so far)

Comment

Working...
          X