Fantasy Age in the future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Age in the future

So anybody have any idea if we will have any knew FAGE by the time Gen Con gets here.? future products or settings..?

Re: Fantasy Age in the future

Blue Rose and Freeport AFAIK.

Comment

Well:

https://twitter.com/GreenRoninPub/st...67547988135936

Also:

http://greenronin.com/blog/2015/11/1...counters-pdfs/

The Blue Rose kickstarter is due to deliver at / around GenCon. There's not been any explicit mention of the Freeport AGE companion, but it's the last stretch goal from the Freeport kickstarter.

Beyond that, AGE was obviously discussed at the Green Ronin summit late last year, but we've as yet only had brief hints as to what was said. Likewise, we know there WILL be a season 2 of Titansgrave, but beyond that we have no details, so no idea of what Green Ronin will be doing this time to support the show.

Hopefully Chris's annual "state of Green Ronin" will be a bit earlier this year - last years was January 19th...

Cheers,

Nick

Comment

Wasn't there to be an expansion to the FAGE Titansgrave setting this year?

Comment

Originally posted by DurakB View Post
          Wasn't there to be an expansion to the FAGE Titansgrave setting this year?
          There has been much fan speculation to that effect, and in some interviews Green Ronin (and I think Wil Wheaton) have expressed an aspiration to do something more - but nothing formally announced as yet I believe.

Personally I'd like a setting guide print book (combined gazetteer and players option book) with a separate bestiary and encounters guide for GMs, with more generalized Valkana content, rather than specifically stuff from the Titan's Grave show.

I'd also like a higher resolution map!

Cheers,

Nick

Comment

There is a Gameschool podcast, where they sit down with Jack Norris to talk about about the Fantasy AGE system, the idea behind it and the basic rulebook being the foundation for it and for new products.

They also talk about some products/mechanics we might see, like a beastiary book, more character options (multi-classing is mentioned), perhaps a sci fi setting etc.

Jack mentions Fantasy AGE is/was aimed at new players and they really see it as a foundation to build upon.

So that would mean they are working on something.

Comment

Working...
            X