Draak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draak

First, is it a error that as default Draak can potential take Willpower (Self-Discipline) twice?

Second, the companion says they "Resemble humanoid dragons". But they have neither wings nor access to a breath weapon... which is understandable as a standard racial option on a par with the other races. But has anyone looked at ways of "adding " dragon like qualities as they level (like the Dracha in Monte Cook's Arcana Unearthed / Evolved)? Or maybe swapping out the 2nd Focus choice they get as standard for say a limited breath weapon or wings?

Cheers,

Nick

How would a Draak take Willpower (Self-Discipline) twice?

As for the second question, I’d swap the second roll on the benefits table, as per the Blooded or Beastfolk races. Slow Descent is valued one half benefit, so I’d say the Winged characteristic would be appropriate for a full benefit.
    My AGE Character Sheets: https://roninarmy.com/forum/dragon-age-rpg-age-system/modern-age/8450-age-fan-made-character-sheets

Comment

First point was me getting confused rereading Draak entry too quickly last night, sorry!

Comment

Working...
      X