Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any plans for a Fantasy Age Bestiary 2 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any plans for a Fantasy Age Bestiary 2 ?

I find myself spending too much time on monsters and adjusting them to the system. I really wish there were more Bestiary sourcebooks.
    Can't count the number of times i've had to resort to just reskinning and then had to adjust stuff mid fight, which is really annoying.
    Are there any plans for a Bestiary 2 ?

Who knows what secrets the future holds?
    ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

Comment

Originally posted by Fildrigar View Post
      Who knows what secrets the future holds?
      The Shadow knows! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry, I couldn't help it.

I'll see myself out.
      DT Butchino | Writer, Designer, Illustrator | Sketchpad Studio
      [url=http://www.rpgnow.com/browse.php?manufacturers_id=648]Get VILLAINOUS with the Acts of Villainy Line for M&M3e.[/url]

Comment

There are several very well done Fan created monster books. They really are well done. I'm at work so I can't link buy I think one was Mystara book of Beasts or something or other. I know that isn't the same thing as a official book but ever since I got those I have not needed anything that I didn't want to create myself.

Comment

Originally posted by FanDragon View Post
          There are several very well done Fan created monster books. They really are well done. I'm at work so I can't link buy I think one was Mystara book of Beasts or something or other. I know that isn't the same thing as a official book but ever since I got those I have not needed anything that I didn't want to create myself.
          Can you post that link please???

Comment

Originally posted by alexdvice View Post

Can you post that link please???
            Bunch of useful stuff including the Mystara Bestiary here https://sites.google.com/site/fagewiki/file-cabinet

Cheers,

Nick

Comment

Working...
            X