Spell Cards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Parsival View Post
    Any chance we could get a set of these for the Dragon Age spells?
    ...and Blue Rose ... and Modern AGE ...

Comment

Where exactly can I find this? I can't seem to find it on the online store? Also I also think it would be cool to have this for Blue Rose.

Comment

Originally posted by alexdvice View Post
        Where exactly can I find this? I can't seem to find it on the online store? Also I also think it would be cool to have this for Blue Rose.
        Here you go. If you search around, you can find them by Arcana as well.
        https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...ttest_filtered
        DT Butchino | Writer, Designer, Illustrator | Sketchpad Studio
        [url=http://www.rpgnow.com/browse.php?manufacturers_id=648]Get VILLAINOUS with the Acts of Villainy Line for M&M3e.[/url]

Comment

Ok this definitely requires a .pdf version so we can print them ourselves. Drivethru ask for 55 CAD $ + from 30 to 114(!) $ for shipping + custom fees that can be, and I cite: ''substantial''. They look incredible, and I would love to get them, but no way I'm spending that kind of money for a deck of cards. Its really prohibitive.

Comment

Originally posted by vincegetorix View Post
            Its really prohibitive.
            Any change to that is probably depending on two factors. How relevant are non US-customers in terms of sales, and how many of them do not complain but simply "swallow the toad" (to literally translate a German proverb) and pay that fees for a game they love?

I would, if I had the money ...

Comment

I had a chance to play Fantasy AGE tonight - another GM was running a session at the store, so I got a chance to use my Spell Cards. Super handy - definitely useful for me at the table.

Comment

Working...
              X