Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spell Cards?

Hi,

Has there been any word on the Spell Cards release on Drivethru?
    This has now gone past the expected release date right?
    Last edited by Pure Mongrel; 31st October 2019, 01:31 PM.

Soon...
    ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

Comment

Soon is very vague....

Comment

Originally posted by Pure Mongrel View Post
        Soon is very vague....
        You must be new around here. I feel like there needs to be a sticky post to explain the GR Soon(tm) meme.
        [URL="http://herdingdice.tumblr.com/"]Herding Dice[/URL] - A tumblr where I put things about Adventure Game Engine design.

Comment

In all likelyhood, they will be released early next week. Sorry for the delay.

Comment

And will they include the extra spells from the companion?

Comment

Any more word on these?
              DT Butchino | Writer, Designer, Illustrator | Sketchpad Studio
              [url=http://www.rpgnow.com/browse.php?manufacturers_id=648]Get VILLAINOUS with the Acts of Villainy Line for M&M3e.[/url]

Comment

Bump

Comment

Soon. Oh, wait. Today!

Comment

:O ~20 for shipping on a product that costs ~30? Ouch! whilst I like the idea of the arcana cards, that’s too rich for me I’m afraid. Here’s hoping DTR find a UK / EU printer for cards.

Nick

Comment

Yes, shipping cost is prohibitive for me as well.

Also hoping for an EU printer down the road.

Comment

Yep, they seem available for order. I just ordered myself a full set (shipping in the US, so not as rough $ wise as folks outside the US).

For content, it looks like it includes the Companion. From the DTRPG description: "This set includes 152 cards, which cover all the arcana from Fantasy AGE and the Fantasy AGE Companion, along with all 8 spells from each arcana."

I saw a photo of them elsewhere in use, and they look handy enough. Looking forward to checking them out directly.

Comment

Got my set in this afternoon and I have to say they're worth the wait. I really like them and will be showing the cards off to my group to see if they would like to order some. Here's hoping for a Modern set down the line, as well as Talent and Specialization cards.
                          DT Butchino | Writer, Designer, Illustrator | Sketchpad Studio
                          [url=http://www.rpgnow.com/browse.php?manufacturers_id=648]Get VILLAINOUS with the Acts of Villainy Line for M&M3e.[/url]

Comment

Yea, mine just arrived - only have a chance to glance through them, but they look pretty useful and will make for some nice table swag.

Comment

Working...
                            X