Any new FAGE campaigns coming out?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any new FAGE campaigns coming out?

Since nothing new has appeared for Titansgrave in a very long time, is there any new official campaigns on the horizon for Fantasy AGE? I remember reading about something that Green Ronin was developing some time ago on these forums, is there any further news about this? I have been wanting to run a Fantasy AGE campaign for some time and have an idea for one, but have been running into dead-ends looking for a downloadable campaign map suitable for my idea (i.e. a post-apocalyptic dark fantasy world). I have all the printed materials (core book, GM kit, Companion, and Bestiary), but could really use a campaign book suitable for FAGE as I prefer published material over trying to do a home-brew.

Originally posted by FSchuttee View Post
    Since nothing new has appeared for Titansgrave in a very long time, is there any new official campaigns on the horizon for Fantasy AGE? I remember reading about something that Green Ronin was developing some time ago on these forums, is there any further news about this? I have been wanting to run a Fantasy AGE campaign for some time and have an idea for one, but have been running into dead-ends looking for a downloadable campaign map suitable for my idea (i.e. a post-apocalyptic dark fantasy world). I have all the printed materials (core book, GM kit, Companion, and Bestiary), but could really use a campaign book suitable for FAGE as I prefer published material over trying to do a home-brew.
    At the beginning of the year reference was made to a new Fantasy AGE setting expect in the second half of this year, after the Campaign Builder's Guide and the Lairs book - given it's the last third of June already, things may have drifted back a bit...

https://greenronin.com/blog/2019/01/...nd-modern-age/

Cheers,

Nick

Comment

CBG is coming pretty much any day now. Its in the very last layout tweaks and adjustment stage. Lairs is written and edited, so we're moving to post-design/writing production there.

The new campaign setting book is somewhere between a third to half written. Note this will also include fiction from our Nisaba line so that's both taking a bit longer but will result in more setting material overall.

Comment

Working...
      X