Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titansgrave Prequel Adventure

From the intro in the book:

You’ve had many adventures over the course of the past few months, and overall things are looking pretty good for you. The job in Malrath Village a couple of weeks ago turned out to be a cakewalk, though they did genuinely need the help—who would have thought that a cyborg janitor would put people on its list of things to clean?

It also produced a treasure of unusual provenance: a magical sphere, perfectly smooth except for traces of strange, spiraling symbols engraved on its surface. No one in Malrath could identify it, so you still don’t know what it is.
    Has anybody taken a stab at an adventure based on this? I was just wondering because the main book starts everybody off at level 2.

Re: Titansgrave Prequel Adventure

>bumping<

Also, I was thinking that the intro adventure in the Fantasy AGE rulebook would be ok as an intro. Where would this area fit best within the Titansgrave world map?

Comment

Yeah im working on something at the moment to start at lvl 1 to get them together and lead onto the adventure in the book

Comment

Originally posted by Graheim View Post
        Yeah im working on something at the moment to start at lvl 1 to get them together and lead onto the adventure in the book
        sounds good
        Currently Playing:
        An Arl's Ransom - Xavier [url]http://roninarmy.com/threads/282-Characters-An-Arl-s-Ransom?p=8484&viewfull=1#post8484[/url]

Currently Running:
        Betrayer of Asgard - Conan converted over to Dragon Age <link to be added later>

Comment

Originally posted by BytomMan View Post
          From the intro in the book:

Has anybody taken a stab at an adventure based on this? I was just wondering because the main book starts everybody off at level 2.
          They started them off at level 2 mostly for Storyline purposes,I think.Either that or they didn't have space in the book to start them off at First..
          Originally posted by Bladewind
          Lightsabers don`t kill people. People wielding lightsabers kill people.

Comment

I usually ignore adventures from the books and make my own. My players begin in lvl 1, in Karros.

Comment

Working...
            X