Roll20?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll20?

Anyone have an interest in playing on Friday nights via Roll20? I posted here instead of the play by post forum because it would be live.

Re: Roll20?

Never heard of Roll 20 . Looked it up just now. Looks rather intimidating.

Comment

I guess it doe, but I would be willing to use google hangouts as well. I'm just looking for a way to game without having to travel and having the difficulty of geographical limitation in locating players.

Comment

Originally posted by Sol Arc The Catalyst View Post
        Never heard of Roll 20 . Looked it up just now. Looks rather intimidating.
        Depends on how many of it's features you are wanting to use, and most of the work looks like it's on the GM's end.
        Classic car restoring, gun owning, martial arts practicing, military, gamer geek, kinky lesbian IT chick (has your brain exploded yet?)
        [URL="http://roninarmy.com/threads/1835-Digital-s-Daemons"]My character library[/URL]

Comment

it would probably be better to use Google Hangouts since i have no intention of using maps and miniatures.

Comment

I am interested in playing on roll20 or hangouts

Comment

Roll20 is really good and doesn't take too much to get started, the GM does have a bit more to do but it doesn't take long to get a basic understanding of it.

We have been playing D&D via it for about a year now, and started using when 2 of our regular players moved away for work.

I have just logged on now and I can see that AGE is supported, so you can update AGE character sheets, and once filled in can click the icons to make a roll.

give me a shout if you want a quick demo at any point or have any questions
              Currently Playing:
              An Arl's Ransom - Xavier [url]http://roninarmy.com/threads/282-Characters-An-Arl-s-Ransom?p=8484&viewfull=1#post8484[/url]

Currently Running:
              Betrayer of Asgard - Conan converted over to Dragon Age <link to be added later>

Comment

Working...
              X