Fantasy Age on Roll20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fantasy Age on Roll20

Awesome.. we are almost there. So im keeping track of everyone interested in the thread. Looking to make this an enjoyable campaign.. As i button things up in the next couple weeks i will contact you guys. im looking forward to running this.

Comment

I have another guy for Saturday's so that's 6 right?

Comment

I'm in im a friend of exalted holy man I play in his titansgrave campaign so I'm pretty familiar with the fantasy age system if be interested in a sat night campaign!

Comment

Quick question how are we rolling for stats? Can we do it ourselves or do you have anything you want us to do?

Comment

I will let you know. Im still working on the campaign, and Roll20 has its own inboard sheet. when i open the campaign i will post all info youll need

Comment

And yes it looks like there are 6. unless things change

Comment

Originally posted by PaganGamer View Post
                I will let you know. Im still working on the campaign, and Roll20 has its own inboard sheet. when i open the campaign i will post all info youll need
                Yeah, I'm currently prepping a Roll20 campaign myself. There's a lot of fiddly work involved. Just let us know when you're ready to go. I'll wait patiently.

Comment

Those of you interested in this game have any idea what class you'll pick? I hope to be a warrior and alphamale4T is leaning toward Mage.

Comment

I would like to be a mage and depending on what we are "officially" playing i would also be interested in being saurian. I would be willing to be the dedicated healer if that is needed.

Comment

If we're rolling stats, I'll go with what the dice give me. If we're picking stats, then I'll build whatever the group seems to need. I prefer Warrior but I'm perfectly happy with Rogue or Mage.

Comment

It definitely depends on how character creation works. Ideally we roll for stats and put them in the spots we want.

Comment

For me i prefer rolling stats. And this is a High Fantasy Home brew, and thanks for being patient

Comment

I'll play as anything really I just like making characters of all sorts in general lol

Comment

I'm looking forward to it I've got a good chunk of back story thought up. I haven't played in a campaign in a very long time

Comment

Ok guys heres what its looking like. Im gonna carve this into a Freeport meets Home Brew . so this means Any backgrounds from the AGE Freeport thing. Plus From Fantasy Age. so there will be Nautical. Freeport City. and then inner continent type stuff. Converting alot of stuff , taking a break to post this

Comment

Working...
                                X