Retailers selling Fantasy Age?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retailers selling Fantasy Age?

Does anyone know of retailers who are set to receive Fantasy Age? I ordered Titansgrave but wasn't able to order Fantasy Age in time. I live in San Antonio but would happily order from a company that can ship! I don't want to pay for the PDF and then pay full price for the hardcover. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
    Travis White

Re: Retailers selling Fantasy Age?

Originally posted by Squatting Monkey View Post
    Does anyone know of retailers who are set to receive Fantasy Age? I ordered Titansgrave but wasn't able to order Fantasy Age in time. I live in San Antonio but would happily order from a company that can ship! I don't want to pay for the PDF and then pay full price for the hardcover. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
    Travis White
    http://www.miniaturemarket.com/catal...257/s/grr6001/
    If someone didn't cry you weren't playing with family!

Two wrongs don't make a right but, three rights make a left.

Comment

Thanks for the reply; this is exactly what I needed!

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Miniature Market sold out on preorders for FAGE and Titansgrave, but you can also call your local game store and see if they were ordering any copies.

Comment

I think I grabbed the last one from MM, but I don't think they have any discount on the PDF version like Ronin had. Thanks for the help.

Comment

I think I grabbed the last one from MM, but I don't think they have any discount on the PDF version like Ronin had. Thanks for the help.
              Yeah, I'm pretty sure the PDF discount was only through Green Ronin and with the pre-order.

Comment

I read a post mentioning that a customer was able to obtain a code, but MM isn't able to participate in the PDF promo. The post didn't mention where their order was placed.

I do feel that the hard copy should come with a PDF code regardless of who distributes it. It is hard to pay full price for a PDF that I own the hardcopy for. Also, there could have been a bundle for Titansgrave with Fantasy age since TG requires FA. Maybe they will offer a post sales deal for the PDF.

Comment

I'm trying to find Titansgrave at a retailer.

Comment

Check miniature market, not sure if they are sold out.

Comment

I read a post mentioning that a customer was able to obtain a code, but MM isn't able to participate in the PDF promo. The post didn't mention where their order was placed.

I do feel that the hard copy should come with a PDF code regardless of who distributes it. It is hard to pay full price for a PDF that I own the hardcopy for. Also, there could have been a bundle for Titansgrave with Fantasy age since TG requires FA. Maybe they will offer a post sales deal for the PDF.
                      Brick and Mortar retailers have the opportunity to participate in the +5$ pdf preorder program. Have your FLGS send an email to sales@greenronin.com.
                      ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

Comment

My brick and mortar stores didn't order it, so I went with Miniatures Market --so I guess the PDF deal doesn't apply.

Comment

Miniature Market just got a new stock of pre-orders for filling so if they were sold out last time you checked, you should be able to get it now.

Comment

I'm just a little bit dense, but does anyone know when MM will actually ship Titan's Age? I can't find an expected drop date anywhere on the site's entry.

Comment

I asked when I was picking up another preorder there, and they said they'd ship as soon as the get them in. Right now they're thinking that they'll get them in on 9/8, which they received from the distributor, but I don't know if that is for the original run of preorders (which had August 2015 when I ordered) or if this is a preorder for a second run.

Comment

Working...
                              X