Wonders of Thedas Episode 71: Your Soul is Dust

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonders of Thedas Episode 71: Your Soul is Dust

Welcome to the Wonders of Thedas, your one-stop-shop for all your Dragon Age roleplaying game needs!

You can hear the episode above, or you can listen on iTunes, Google Play, and Soundcloud!

This episode does not meet the demands of the Qun, but its good we're a show of rebels! We discuss the Tal-Vashoth background, those who have left the Qun behind in favor of choosing their own destiny. Deny the Qun with us and Leona on the Wonders of Thedas!

If you like what we do, please support us on Patreon! You can get more valuable votes on episode topics, or even get episode early! The more support we get the bigger show becomes, perhaps even becoming new shows with enough support

If you would like to submit a question or some custom content for the Dragon Age RPG, you can send it to us through our Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, Soundcloud, and WordPress blog accounts! You can email us at wondersofthedaspodcast@gmail.com or send a private message to Kot the Protector or Healerpuff on the Green Ronin forums, or Kot or Lisse on the d20 Radio forums!

Thanks for listening, Thedosians!
    If you enjoy the AGE system you might enjoy our podcast, The Adventure Game Engine Interest Series (The AGEIS)! Formerly known as the Wonders of Thedas, we talk about all iterations of the AGE system from Dragon Age to the Expanse! We do actual plays as well as discussion episodes where we take listener questions, feature fan creations, and share news about the AGE systems! Step through the portals to see the many worlds they hide!

You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter, listen to us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, and other places you get podcasts! You can contact us through our social media, Soundcloud, or by emailing us at ageipodcast@gmail.com !

Re: Wonders of Thedas Episode 71: Your Soul is Dust

Thanks for the podcast - I certainly agree that Tal Vashoth make excellent PC concepts, more so than Vashoth probably, because the former have made a conscious choice to reject the Qun, whereas the latter were just born outside it. Interestingly, Qunari Inquisitors in the computer game are Vashoth. I seem to recall reading somewhere that some Tal Vashoth also cut off their horns as a physical sign of their rejection of the Qun, which i think sounds quite cool. I had forgotten though that Qunari seem prone at times to undergo incredible, brutal blood rages, where they lose all control - could this be something to do with the hints in DA lore that they have dragon blood within them, somehow? Perhaps the Qun helps them control their violent natures.

I have a short, simple question for the next podcast: when constructing protagonist leaders and elites for our PCs to face, the rulebook has some guidelines to follow regarding buffing their stats. What would your similar guidelines be for buffing the kit of such protagonists, such as potions or superior/runed weapons?

Anyway, keep up the good work!

Comment

Working...
    X