Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Faces of Thedas Errata Suggestions

Originally posted by Alurvelve View Post
    It appears that Cole, Sebastian, and Stroud do not have a Willpower score. I have only glanced through the pdf so far and there are numerous other errors. Is there any chance that the printed version of this product will have these corrections?
    If you find any errors, log them in this thread with page numbers!

The printed version (or at least future printings) will likely include these corrections!
    If you enjoy the AGE system you might enjoy our podcast, The Adventure Game Engine Interest Series (The AGEIS)! Formerly known as the Wonders of Thedas, we talk about all iterations of the AGE system from Dragon Age to the Expanse! We do actual plays as well as discussion episodes where we take listener questions, feature fan creations, and share news about the AGE systems! Step through the portals to see the many worlds they hide!

You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter, listen to us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, and other places you get podcasts! You can contact us through our social media, Soundcloud, or by emailing us at ageipodcast@gmail.com !

Comment

Originally posted by Kot the Protector View Post

The printed version (or at least future printings) will likely include these corrections!
      And hurry, please, it will be printing soon.
      ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

Comment

Originally posted by Fildrigar View Post
        Folks, we do love getting these corrections, but it would help greatly if you include page numbers.
        I included surrounding text to make them easy to search - is this not sufficient? Do you need page numbers added? How soon do you need this? I am uncertain what definition you are using for errata and which errors you are interested in. For instance Rhys being described as a templar when he was clearly a mage - is this lore quibbles or an error?

Do you have an editor able to seek out spelling/grammar errors? How in depth are you wanting us to go?
        Last edited by Calwyne; 02-05-2019, 10:16 PM.

Comment

A time frame would help - also understanding what errors you are interested in.

Comment

Things like missing stats, spelling or grammar errors, or simple fixes for lore mishaps (Rhys is definitely a Mage and not a Templar) would likely be everything they could easily fix without having to redo a lot of formatting and layout work.

Usually the printed version takes a little less than a month to come out!

But please mention page numbers and what section the suggestions would be in!
            If you enjoy the AGE system you might enjoy our podcast, The Adventure Game Engine Interest Series (The AGEIS)! Formerly known as the Wonders of Thedas, we talk about all iterations of the AGE system from Dragon Age to the Expanse! We do actual plays as well as discussion episodes where we take listener questions, feature fan creations, and share news about the AGE systems! Step through the portals to see the many worlds they hide!

You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter, listen to us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, and other places you get podcasts! You can contact us through our social media, Soundcloud, or by emailing us at ageipodcast@gmail.com !

Comment

Originally posted by Calwyne View Post
              A time frame would help - also understanding what errors you are interested in.
              It is now being printed.

Comment

But please mention page numbers and what section the suggestions would be in!
                I'll head back and edit these comments to be more helpful Update: Done. Will browse for more errors when I have time.
                Last edited by Calwyne; 02-06-2019, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PlatinumWarlock View Post
                  I think you're not quite accurate here. As the DA Wiki notes (with emphasis mine):

I mean, Cullen even sides with you in fighting against Meredith. By the end of Act III, he's actively standing against annulment.
                  Yup - he fights against meredith - but fights with her until she starts to go obviously crazy from red lyrium at the end. I've added in to the original post that he had misgivings.

Comment

Fix Duncan. He is a rogue. Not a warrior. In the book the Calling it is very clear he is a rogue. In origins he even critics your ability to pick pocket. This is totally incorrect. There is no part that is right. Totally wrong. Berserker??? What? No words for how bad this was done wrong and messed up. page 37 (character sheet) Not sure you can fix that with just Errata. The whole build is messed up since it was done as a warrior and not a rogue. Should have probably been a duelist since he usually used two weapons is almost every fight he was in.

Also Iron Bull is a Reaver not a Champion. page 52 (character sheet)

And where is Oghren's Berserker Specialization. That was something he taught you in Origins. page 83 (character sheet)

Also sad not to see Sera as a tempest and seeing that added to the game as a possible specialization. You missed a chance to add some really great stuff to the game and make it more fun.

Also sad not to see Shale and a background for her like you did Cole. There have been tons of times people want to play a golem.
                    Last edited by exdemon13; 02-15-2019, 11:12 PM.
                    Campaign Codex

Comment

Bull's Chargers' Dalish. She's wearing Light Mail Armour and uses a Bow that is also a staff. Her spells include Levitate, Dispel Magic and Wall of Ice, Light (according to Inquisition- Bull's Birthday, Codex: The Iron Bull and the last few years, DA: Magekiller).

The Iron Bull is also a Reaver not a Champion and his weapon is the Bull's Edge which is an Axe.

Why aren't Varric and Tallis in the Book? You made stats for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry View Post
                        Bull's Chargers' Dalish. She's wearing Light Mail Armour and uses a Bow that is also a staff. Her spells include Levitate, Dispel Magic and Wall of Ice, Light (according to Inquisition- Bull's Birthday, Codex: The Iron Bull and the last few years, DA: Magekiller).

The Iron Bull is also a Reaver not a Champion and his weapon is the Bull's Edge which is an Axe.

Why aren't Varric and Tallis in the Book? You made stats for them.
                        https://greenronin.com/blog/2019/03/...yvette-really/

Comment

Originally posted by Calwyne View Post

Along the way, they recruited Leliana, Oghren, Shale, Sten, Wynn, and Zevran as well. Pg8

Not necessarily - all are optional.
                          Not a mistake - according to World of Thedas, they all were recruited in canon. (And for some of them the book gives some ideas about their destiny if you decide they weren't recruited.)
                          Last edited by Icarus; 06-25-2019, 01:01 PM.
                          [URL="http://roninarmy.com/threads/5902-AGE-DRAGON-AGE-STUFF-Characters-Creatures-etc-NEW-GENLOCK-NECROMANCER-amp-RISEN-OGRE"]My Dragon Age Thread: Characters, Organizations, Optional Rules, Items, Monsters and More[/URL]
                          [URL="http://roninarmy.com/threads/1589-Dragon-Ball-AGE"]My Dragon Ball conversion for AGE (incomplete)[/URL]
                          [URL="http://roninarmy.com/threads/1478-ICARUS-STUFF-MORE-PL-4-Archetypes-(Street-Fighter-Shotoclones)"]My M&M3E Builds[/URL]

Comment

Working...
                          X