DA:O NPC Stats?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DA:O NPC Stats?

With Faces of Thedas delayed until whenever, is there someplace I could find good stat write-ups for the major NPCs in Dragon Age: Origins? The campaign I'm about to run will take place during the Fifth Blight and I'd like Flemeth and Morrigan to show up. Maybe others.

Re: DA:O NPC Stats?

Icarus has some nice write ups in his thread here for some people.
    https://roninarmy.com/threads/5902-D...HE-RINGS-stuff

I also have some base write ups in the following thread.
    https://roninarmy.com/threads/5314-D...gon+characters
    The Untouchable, the Avenger.

Comment

Thanks! Looks useful. No stats for Flemeth though... No big deal.

Oh, do you know if Blood in Ferelden was updated to Revised?

Comment

I am not sure if they ever did a pdf errata.

Did you have any specific questions in regards to something in Blood of Ferlden?

Comment

Just any mechanical updates I should be aware of.

Comment

Some of the adventures needed it, but I don't think anything was put out. Salish Curse, but I don't recall if that was in BiF...

Comment

Dalish Curse was in the first booklet.
              Blood of Ferelden had Amber Rage, Where Eagles lair (think that was it's name?), and the one in Denerim.

Comment

I donít think any of the adventures need mechanical updates, but could benefit from the new rules that came out later.

A Fragile Web would appreciate the Organizations mechanics. Where Eagles Lair would benefit from Mass Combat. It would be more up to how much work the GM wants to put into the adventure.
                If you enjoy the AGE system you might enjoy our podcast, The Adventure Game Engine Interest Series (The AGEIS)! Formerly known as the Wonders of Thedas, we talk about all iterations of the AGE system from Dragon Age to the Expanse! We do actual plays as well as discussion episodes where we take listener questions, feature fan creations, and share news about the AGE systems! Step through the portals to see the many worlds they hide!

You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter, listen to us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, and other places you get podcasts! You can contact us through our social media, Soundcloud, or by emailing us at ageipodcast@gmail.com !

Comment

Working...
                X