Announcement

Collapse

New Server

RoninArmy.com now lives on a new server! Due to a communication mixup with our hosting company, some posts made around November 3, 2019 might have been overwritten. We apologize for the inconvenience. If anything seems off or doesn't work any more (or if anything works better now), we'd like to hear about it. Thanks!
See more
See less

Faces of Thedas Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Faces of Thedas Update

Originally posted by Tim The Enchanter View Post
    Sad news, friends. Despite Chris telling several, independent GenCon attendees that GR expected Faces of Thedas to ship around the end of this month... Amazon just updated the product page. It now reads January 8, 2019.

*sigh*

God, noooooooooooooooooo........................

(Not exactly surprised, but... urgh).
    Last edited by Artemes Durgen; 17th August 2018, 07:00 AM.

Comment

It's coming sooner than that.
      ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

Comment

Still says August 28th for me?

Comment

Was 28th August earlier in the week on Amazon UK, but now slipped into next year. Sad face

Comment

Amazon isn't always reliable.

Comment

When I spoke to Chris, he seemed sure that I would easily have this book in 2018. I believe him. Of course if it doesn’t work out, I understand.

Comment

Originally posted by paulbaldowski View Post
                Was 28th August earlier in the week on Amazon UK, but now slipped into next year. Sad face
                Likewise. Frustrating, but Amazon do tend to push back dates relatively arbitrarily as others have said.

The only thing which this more or less conforms is that it has been delayed further. And until somebody from Green Ronin clarifies further details that's all that we know for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Fildrigar View Post
                  It's coming sooner than that.
                  Any chance we can get some sort of preview, at least? A glimpse at the table of contents?

Even if we can't get a hard date as to release, it'd be nice to at least see what we'll be getting.

Comment

Got notice from Amazon a few hours ago that Faces of Thedas will arrive between 10/19-12/12
                    Tails of Thedas: [URL="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/3136865/tails-of-thedas"]Roll20[/URL]. This is what happens when you mix Dragon Age and My Little Pony

Comment

Never sure what to think of Amazon dates and projections, but it's still exciting!
                      If you enjoy the AGE system you might enjoy our podcast, The Adventure Game Engine Interest Series (The AGEIS)! Formerly known as the Wonders of Thedas, we talk about all iterations of the AGE system from Dragon Age to the Expanse! We do actual plays as well as discussion episodes where we take listener questions, feature fan creations, and share news about the AGE systems! Step through the portals to see the many worlds they hide!

You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter, listen to us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, and other places you get podcasts! You can contact us through our social media, Soundcloud, or by emailing us at ageipodcast@gmail.com !

Comment

Amazon Canada still says January, but I have hope (perhaps unreasonably so) that it will ship before the end of the year. Chris' message to several GenCon attendees strongly suggested that it was to ship by the end of August, a deadline that made a very impressive whooshing sound.

On the positive side, Amazon CA dropped the price by 22%. So... That's something.
                        "It's time to go with plan B."
                        "What's plan B?"
                        "Plan B is plan A, with explosives."

Comment

So I got an email today from Amazon that canceled my pre-order of Faces of Thedas. It is not saying the product is unavailable.
                          The Untouchable, the Avenger.

Comment

Same but the page has a release date of January 19
                            Tails of Thedas: [URL="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/3136865/tails-of-thedas"]Roll20[/URL]. This is what happens when you mix Dragon Age and My Little Pony

Comment

Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.fr and Amazon.de have pushed back the date to January 15th.

Comment

Disappointing, but pretty much expected.

Comment

Working...
                                X