Faces of Thedas Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Faces of Thedas Update

Honestly it should not be a surprise to any of us by now. From the start of this product line there have been more delays than anything else I have ever seen.
    The Untouchable, the Avenger.

Comment

The hits keep coming. Amazon has moved its listing back to August 28th.

Comment

Originally posted by Alurvelve View Post
        Oh, really? What a surprise -.-
        [URL="http://roninarmy.com/threads/5902-AGE-DRAGON-AGE-STUFF-Characters-Creatures-etc-NEW-GENLOCK-NECROMANCER-amp-RISEN-OGRE"]My Dragon Age Thread: Characters, Organizations, Optional Rules, Items, Monsters and More[/URL]
        [URL="http://roninarmy.com/threads/1589-Dragon-Ball-AGE"]My Dragon Ball conversion for AGE (incomplete)[/URL]
        [URL="http://roninarmy.com/threads/1478-ICARUS-STUFF-MORE-PL-4-Archetypes-(Street-Fighter-Shotoclones)"]My M&M3E Builds[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by Alurvelve View Post
          Iím hoping they announce a GenCon release. That would be a great bonus to that trip.

Comment

Originally posted by spiff-9 View Post
            Iím hoping they announce a GenCon release. That would be a great bonus to that trip.
            That's almost a full month after GenCon. I'm not hopeful in that regard...

Comment

Originally posted by PlatinumWarlock View Post
              That's almost a full month after GenCon.
              Just being hopeful since Amazon is repeatedly wrong. Donít need the calendar lesson really.

Comment

I received and update email from Amazon today for my order placed on June 30th of 2017 for Faces of Thedas. That is now has a delivery date of Sept 4th - Sept 10th. So hey maybe it will finally come out in 2018..

Comment

Amazon Canada just emailed me Faces of Thedas as a "we thought you might be interested in this" email... They know not how much I'm interested.

Clicking through to the product link, still shows a release date of August 28th. I'm pretty sure that date hasn't changed since mid-May.... So... Maybe?
                  "It's time to go with plan B."
                  "What's plan B?"
                  "Plan B is plan A, with explosives."

Comment

The product page says Aug 28th but my open order shows the arriving dates for the product to be Sept 4th-10th

Comment

Preordered this myself a couple of months ago.

Reading back over this thread (and the twists and turns in delays) does now make me wonder if it will actually turn up...

Comment

There wasn't supposed to be any premade adventures with this book was there? It would be nice to have a something for high level characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Jindex View Post
                          There wasn't supposed to be any premade adventures with this book was there? It would be nice to have a something for high level characters.
                          Not premade adventures, no.

It's supposed to be an extensive list of characters from the videogames, from party companions, to NPCs, to figures of importance within the world. Empress Celine of Orlais was mentioned, as an example of that.

But it's also supposed to include rules for Romances, Rivalries and other personal interactions within the ruleset.

Comment

It should also include some organizations of Thedas!

If youíre interested, we talked to Jack Norrris about it a little on our podcast!
                            If you enjoy the AGE system you might enjoy our podcast, The Adventure Game Engine Interest Series (The AGEIS)! Formerly known as the Wonders of Thedas, we talk about all iterations of the AGE system from Dragon Age to the Expanse! We do actual plays as well as discussion episodes where we take listener questions, feature fan creations, and share news about the AGE systems! Step through the portals to see the many worlds they hide!

You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter, listen to us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, and other places you get podcasts! You can contact us through our social media, Soundcloud, or by emailing us at ageipodcast@gmail.com !

Comment

Well, while it may not be directly connected...

The other BioWare related hardcover which has been forever delayed - namely Mary Kirby's version of Varric's 'Hard in Hightown' - has now been released and is shipping.

The other half got her dispatch email from Amazon.

So fingers crossed for a similar story for Faces of Thedas come the end of the month...

Comment

Sad news, friends. Despite Chris telling several, independent GenCon attendees that GR expected Faces of Thedas to ship around the end of this month... Amazon just updated the product page. It now reads January 8, 2019.

*sigh*
                                "It's time to go with plan B."
                                "What's plan B?"
                                "Plan B is plan A, with explosives."

Comment

Working...
                                X