Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Faces of Thedas Update

Originally posted by PlatinumWarlock View Post
    Layout? That makes me wonder what was sent to Bioware; from the earlier descriptions, it sounded like they were looking a pretty-much-finalized version of the book. Hopefully they'll still be able to make the March release.
    Approvals are done with text only. ( The art gets approved separately. )
    ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

Comment

Amazon has had the release date as April 10th for several weeks. Hereís to hoping it doesnít slip any further.

Comment

Amazon still has their date set as April 10th as of today. (Pre-ordered this with them back in June)

Are there any plans for future products? What is supposed to come out next for the Dragon Age series. I have enjoyed this system since its inception, but throughout the years it has left me with worry and doubt about consistent support.
        The Untouchable, the Avenger.

Comment

Originally posted by Alurvelve View Post

Are there any plans for future products? What is supposed to come out next for the Dragon Age series. I have enjoyed this system since its inception, but throughout the years it has left me with worry and doubt about consistent support.
          That's the 64 million dollar question - what comes next? The only thing that was vaguely mooted was an Inquisition sourcebook, which I think would be a great idea.

We certainly need more stats for monsters like Gurguts, Varghests and many others. The Red Templar and Venatori factions and combatants also need description.

I think we need either a Bestiary, or something called 'Factions of Thedas', that outlines the groups above, or a general Inquisition sourcebook that combines the two.

Comment

I would be happy with an Inquisition book. It could cover most of what you mentioned. Venatori, Red Templars, red lyrium symptoms. All of the newly added creatures and demons/spirits. Even the ones we still have not gotten from DA2, like Ghasts. New adventure module that could lead your group to become Inquisition members, or rules to deal with the Inquisition.

Comment

Originally posted by spiff-9 View Post
              Amazon has had the release date as April 10th for several weeks. Hereís to hoping it doesnít slip any further.
              I just checked Amazon and the date has moved back 1 week to April 17th. I am going to hope that is a positive sign that it might actually come out in April. I was expecting the date to disappear altogether.
              Cross your fingers!

Comment

I just checked Amazon and the date has moved back 1 week to April 17th.
                That is unfortunate. Hopefully this date will stick.

Comment

Amazon is optimistic.

Comment

What are the chances of it being available at Origins, then? I'd just as soon pick it up in person, if I could...

Comment

What are the chances of it being available at Origins, then? I'd just as soon pick it up in person, if I could...
                      If I recall, Chris came to Origins last year but didnít set up a booth or sell product. I would guess he will this year though.

Comment

If I recall, Chris came to Origins last year but didnít set up a booth or sell product. I would guess he will this year though.
                        Green Ronin will be at Origins with a booth this year.

Comment

I just checked Amazon and the date has moved back 1 week to April 17th.
                          The snowball rolls on... now it says the 24th.

Comment

BIG jump today. Amazon now says JULY 10th. So maybe shooting for a GenCon release.

Comment

Wow. Ouch.
                              Any chance we can get some kind of explanation or something?

Comment

Wow. Ouch.
                                Any chance we can get some kind of explanation or something?
                                It's moving along. Things take time.

Comment

Working...
                                X