DA 2 style 'Exploits'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DA 2 style 'Exploits'

I just wondered - has anyone done any work on bringing in rules for DA 2 style 'exploits' (basically croass-class combos)? There is 'Staggered', 'Disorientated' and 'Brittle'. Each state is inflicted upon an enemy by respectively Warriors, Rogues and Mages. Each one can be exploited by characters with the requisite skill set to inflict bonus damage.

If the rules introducing them could be kept simple enough, they could lead to quicker combats as enemies are taken down faster.

I like the idea of Cross Class Combos being stunts. Whether the GM allowedthem right away or requires unlocking them through a stunt would depend on the table, but I like th idea!
    If you enjoy the AGE system you might enjoy our podcast, The Adventure Game Engine Interest Series (The AGEIS)! Formerly known as the Wonders of Thedas, we talk about all iterations of the AGE system from Dragon Age to the Expanse! We do actual plays as well as discussion episodes where we take listener questions, feature fan creations, and share news about the AGE systems! Step through the portals to see the many worlds they hide!

You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter, listen to us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, and other places you get podcasts! You can contact us through our social media, Soundcloud, or by emailing us at ageipodcast@gmail.com !

Comment

Working...
    X