Editable 3 page character sheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editable 3 page character sheet

I have been trying like crazy to find an editable version of the 2 page character sheet they have on the site and of the spell sheet too. But have not had any luck so I made one myself because I got tired of hand writing and decoding people's hand writing. Not to mention once you get to higher levels the one page editable sheet that is out there just won't cut it. There isn't enough room.

Thus I created a 3 page version. The first 2 pages are almost exactly like the 2 page one in the new corebook. And the 3rd page is like the spell sheet one. I have the pdf version (which is not editable cause I can't afford the adobe monthly cost right now. But may get later) and then an open office version which is editable. I tried to save the open office as a .doc file but it was not letting me. So for now that is all I have. If I can get it to work I will convert the file later so it will work with word. Of if someone else wants to convert it that would be good too.

Any way I just though I would share it since I am probably not the only person annoyed with the lack of editable character sheets.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/x9...cter_Sheet.zip
    Campaign Codex

Re: Editable 3 page character sheet

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Thanks.

Out of curiosity, for those who find the one page sheet inadequate, is it just because it gets too busy? It'll fit an awful lot because of text compression.

Comment

Yeah it just gets too crowded and tiny. Especially once you get close to like level 10. And if they have found a bunch of equipment. Also the players in my game like a lot of notes on the character sheet so we don't have to look stuff up too much. Plus if it's not in front of them they often forget they have it and can use it. (They are silly that way).
        Campaign Codex

Comment

Working...
        X