Two GM screens...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two GM screens...

...on the shelf at Card Kingdom in Ballard, Washington. ( a neighborhood of Seattle. )
    ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

Re: Two GM screens...

Hmm i dont see the GM Screens on their website :/

Are they asking the GR store price?

Comment

Sometimes I just want two of everything, one to use and another to admire how pretty the things are and keep pristine. Ah well, don't see that happening anytime soon. Damn you real world money, I do better with the monopoly stuff!

I can be friendly when I desire to. Alas, desiring to be more intelligent does not make it so.
      --Morrigan, Dragon Age Origins

What Dragon Age Origins Character Are You?

Please feel free to catch up with me elsewhere, such as on my Blog, or at Twitter, YouTube or Steam.

Comment

Originally posted by Vosoros View Post
        Sometimes I just want two of everything, one to use and another to admire how pretty the things are and keep pristine. Ah well, don't see that happening anytime soon. Damn you real world money, I do better with the monopoly stuff!

know what you mean, sometimes want to keep a clean copy that hasn't been used and abused by the Players
        Currently Playing:
        An Arl's Ransom - Xavier [url]http://roninarmy.com/threads/282-Characters-An-Arl-s-Ransom?p=8484&viewfull=1#post8484[/url]

Currently Running:
        Betrayer of Asgard - Conan converted over to Dragon Age <link to be added later>

Comment

Right. Another reason I want a compilation rules book. Those soft covers have taken a beating...

Comment

Originally posted by shonuff View Post
            Right. Another reason I want a compilation rules book. Those soft covers have taken a beating...
            I want two copies of that too!

I can be friendly when I desire to. Alas, desiring to be more intelligent does not make it so.
            --Morrigan, Dragon Age Origins

What Dragon Age Origins Character Are You?

Please feel free to catch up with me elsewhere, such as on my Blog, or at Twitter, YouTube or Steam.

Comment

I dunno, at the rate some of us are going we'll have a fan-made single volume rule book. I've started to compile all the classes/races into a single document.

Maybe that's GR's dastardly plan all along!! Get us to do all the work, then print it up, sell it back to us and say "hey lookie what we did for you!"
              The Veil Codex
              Random Weapons and Armor Tables
              Injuries

Comment

Yay! Double-dipping! I'm down!

(... no, seriously, I'm down for a revised rule compilation... )

Comment

Yeah I have a strict 'don't open the nice pristine boxed set' rule...

Comment

Originally posted by Scott McFarland View Post
                    Yeah I have a strict 'don't open the nice pristine boxed set' rule...
                    like that a lot
                    Currently Playing:
                    An Arl's Ransom - Xavier [url]http://roninarmy.com/threads/282-Characters-An-Arl-s-Ransom?p=8484&viewfull=1#post8484[/url]

Currently Running:
                    Betrayer of Asgard - Conan converted over to Dragon Age <link to be added later>

Comment

Working...
                    X