Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Free-Form Dragon Age" System

Hello everyone.

For those of you who don't know, some time ago, I developped a class-less character generation system for Dragon Age.

Over time it grew into a full generic character generation system with new/revised talents, specializations, equipment and rules.

Here is the old thread.

EDIT:

Since the release of Fantasy AGE, I ported my FF-DAGE work to the Free-Form Fantasy AGE and continued there (also, see my signature below).

I trimmed the FF-DAGE down to an Essentials version to improve adaptability.

See for yourself and have fun!
    Last edited by DracoDruid; 10-02-2016, 01:47 AM. Reason: Removed out-dated infos
    Fantasy AGE Homebrew Wiki: Take me to the wiki!

Free-Form Fantasy AGE System: Essentials - Version 2.5

DracoDruid's Fantasy AGE: The Thread | Version 2.4

Fantasy AGE - Revised Alchemy Rules: The Thread | Version 2.0

Free-Form Dragon Age System: The Thread | Essentials

Re: "Free-Form Dragon Age" System

I just found this thread. Seems like a lovely idea for a fully point buy change to the system (Which means I love it over all), but I have to ask if there are any potential flaws you are aware of or any results of play testing this?

Comment

Re: "Free-Form Dragon Age" System

Well hello!

Design flaws? Well not really.

Since I made Health and Mana retroactive on CON/MAG chances, those two stats might become slightly higher. But it is more fair and easier when designing high level characters.

Characters can be both more focused or more versatile, depending on player choices. But I haven't seen any game breaking combinations.

Some of my house-rules might need a little testing.

You might wanna take a look at my Fantasy AGE mods in my signature, I am working on those now instead of DAGE.

EDIT:

Since my Free-Form FAGE has come quite some way since its beginning under Free-Form DAGE, I will replace the rather incomplete version of FF-DAGE with a new Essentials version in the next day or so.

EDIT2:

Said and done.
      Last edited by DracoDruid; 07-26-2016, 12:17 AM.
      Fantasy AGE Homebrew Wiki: Take me to the wiki!

Free-Form Fantasy AGE System: Essentials - Version 2.5

DracoDruid's Fantasy AGE: The Thread | Version 2.4

Fantasy AGE - Revised Alchemy Rules: The Thread | Version 2.0

Free-Form Dragon Age System: The Thread | Essentials

Comment

Working...
      X