Korcari Wilds map?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korcari Wilds map?

Anyone know if there's a map of this area in any detail at all anywhere? I'm going to be running my upcoming campaign there, and it'd save me some trouble if a map already exists.

Re: Korcari Wilds map?

Afraid not. Other than the Ferelden map that came with set 1, the only map that comes to mind is the one in the Amber Rage adventure in Blood Of Ferelden.

Comment

I didn't think so, but I thought I'd find out before I got into doing one myself. I'll have to look at the Thedas map and figure out the general extent of it at least.

Comment

This may be helpful:

http://www.ign.com/wikis/dragon-age-...xploration,_I)

There are 3 more pages offering descriptions of what's encountered in those specific spots.

Even if you don't want to set your adventure there, the layout could be used for your own encounters, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by DIrishB View Post
          This may be helpful:

http://www.ign.com/wikis/dragon-age-...xploration,_I)

There are 3 more pages offering descriptions of what's encountered in those specific spots.

Even if you don't want to set your adventure there, the layout could be used for your own encounters, etc.
          Yeah, I found that when I was doing my own searching. Its got the opposite problem; its too small an area. It does illustrate just how marshy the Wilds are, but then, anyone who'd ever played Origins already pretty much knew that.

Comment

So, I saw you mention in another thread that you were gonna cook up some maps for this area for your campaign - would you be inclined to share them once you get them done? I don't have any immediate plans to send my troupe into the Wilds, but you never know what those pesky player types might decide to do when it is crunch time.
            Dragon Age: Requiem

Comment

Originally posted by Red Eye View Post
              So, I saw you mention in another thread that you were gonna cook up some maps for this area for your campaign - would you be inclined to share them once you get them done? I don't have any immediate plans to send my troupe into the Wilds, but you never know what those pesky player types might decide to do when it is crunch time.
              They're mostly just extensions of a version of the lower end of the map that comes with the game, redone through Fractal Mapper and with a lot of little notes about places specific to my campaign. I don't mind sharing it, but honestly, for general use the one that comes with the game is almost the same; mine just allows me to extend it south and add in campaign notes. And it'll be a bit until I'm done as I have to rework over the waterways which is tedious to do in Fractal Mapper (not the first time I've done it).

Comment

Working...
              X