Why not...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not...

Given the rules are getting a revision and being combined into a single book...do you think the likes of Faces of Thedas, Creatures of Thedas and PDF adventures (in time and with more of them) would get a similar treatment?

What can I say, I like a physical book over a PDF...

I can be friendly when I desire to. Alas, desiring to be more intelligent does not make it so.
    --Morrigan, Dragon Age Origins

What Dragon Age Origins Character Are You?

Please feel free to catch up with me elsewhere, such as on my Blog, or at Twitter, YouTube or Steam.

Re: Why not...

Originally posted by Vosoros View Post
    Given the rules are getting a revision and being combined into a single book...do you think the likes of Faces of Thedas, Creatures of Thedas and PDF adventures (in time and with more of them) would get a similar treatment?

What can I say, I like a physical book over a PDF...

I'll have more discussion of such things soon. Particularly Faces, which is getting a...face lift due to practicalities of approvals and such.

Note, we're also aiming at regular PDFs too, but yeah, we like books too.

Comment

Re: Why not...

Originally posted by Jack View Post
      I'll have more discussion of such things soon. Particularly Faces, which is getting a...face lift due to practicalities of approvals and such.
      By the Maker...Tallis and Varic are getting plastic surgery?

Originally posted by Jack View Post
      Note, we're also aiming at regular PDFs too, but yeah, we like books too.
      Yay!

I can be friendly when I desire to. Alas, desiring to be more intelligent does not make it so.
      --Morrigan, Dragon Age Origins

What Dragon Age Origins Character Are You?

Please feel free to catch up with me elsewhere, such as on my Blog, or at Twitter, YouTube or Steam.

Comment

Working...
      X