Zagor - Warlock of Firetop Mountain For AGE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zagor - Warlock of Firetop Mountain For AGE

Here's my initial take, based on the entries from the book itself and the tier 3 level of the group facing him.

Let me know your thoughts. The fact that he can auto cast his spells, helps at least somewhat balance the fact that he is a lone boss, being ganged up on. You can take this further by having him get his stunt points every turn, regardless of doubles, too. If he uses his spells tactically, he can be quite nasty for a whole group to fight, as Zagor should be! Heck, this is only his first incarnation too...

The rest of the Firetop Mountain conversion file will come soon.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Last edited by Bardwulf; 10-17-2014, 04:19 AM.

Re: Zagor - Warlock of Firetop Mountain For AGE

Pramas wrote the essay about Warlock of Firetop Mountain for his contribution to Hobby Games: The 100 Best!
    Sister Garrote of Warm Humanitarianism -- The Mean Ronin
    www.greenronin.com
    www.mutantsandmasterminds.com
    nicole@greenronin.com

Comment

Re: Zagor - Warlock of Firetop Mountain For AGE

Ooh that's good. I will have to read it! So influential to many of us, FF. I had a thanks from Ian Livingstone today too, which was lovely. Steve Jackson doesn't do Twitter et al, But Ian said he'd always send anything over to him to see.
      It's just so nice to show these creators how their readers/players take what they made, after the decades to have passed, and brought it round again to new faces. They deserve to know how influential they have been to us.

Comment

Working...
      X