Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Blue Rose Releases for 2019

First one is already out, a free PDF: A Guide to Shadowtide

However, looks like we are getting two more, a chronicle book called Envoys to the Mount, and a Bestiary/Rhyden Sourcebook called Touching the Wild.

From the Facebook

"We’ve got two books planned for the game this year. The first, Envoys to the Mount, is something special: a full-length chronicle. This series of adventures will play out over five years of game time and see the characters advance through all four tiers of play. Then, late in the year, we’ve got Touching the Wild. This is a dual-purpose book. Half of it is a bestiary of various Shadowspawn to provide new challenges in your chronicle. The other half is a player’s guide for Rhydan with lots of new options for Rhydan PCs. If you like Blue Rose but have wanted more psychic animals, Touching the Wild is for you!"
    Running: Blue Rose AGE (Cat's Cradle) Blue Rose AGE (Big Damn Heroes)
    "That Queer Goth Chick." "You are going to have to be more specific"

Re: New Blue Rose Releases for 2019

Originally posted by Baroness Nerak View Post
    Then, late in the year, we’ve got Touching the Wild. This is a dual-purpose book. Half of it is a bestiary of various Shadowspawn to provide new challenges in your chronicle. The other half is a player’s guide for Rhydan with lots of new options for Rhydan PCs. If you like Blue Rose but have wanted more psychic animals, Touching the Wild is for you!"
    I know what I'm putting on my wedding registry now.

Comment

Re: New Blue Rose Releases for 2019

Originally posted by Sentinel Ark View Post
      I know what I'm putting on my wedding registry now.
      heh awesome congratulations!
      Running: Blue Rose AGE (Cat's Cradle) Blue Rose AGE (Big Damn Heroes)
      "That Queer Goth Chick." "You are going to have to be more specific"

Comment

it was really great news back in January, to hear of TWO planned supplements (Envoys To The Mount, and Touching the Wild) for Blue Rose in 2019... but it's now late November and no further news   Is anything happening for these books? Any news?

Comment

Working...
        X