Shadowtide: A Blue Rose Novel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadowtide: A Blue Rose Novel

Hello, everyone! I am utterly thrilled to announce that we have opened pre-orders for the hardcopy edition of our first full-length Blue Rose novel, titled Shadowtide. As with all of our pre-orders, if you add an extra $5 to the pre-order price, we'll send you the electronic edition of the work immediately. In this case, there are THREE file types: .pdf, .mobi, and .epub!

Pre-Order Here at the Green Ronin Online Store.

Alternately, we also have just the Kindle edition on sale at Amazon.

As we get closer to the release date, we'll also be releasing a free PDF that gives useful game information for the novel's content, including an expanded description of Serpent's Haven in the Veran Marsh, a rhydan enclave featured in the novel, and the game stats for our three heroes.

Enjoy, and let us know what you think!

Re: Shadowtide: A Blue Rose Novel

Bought! I've enjoyed all the short stories, so I'm looking forward to the novel.

Comment

Purchased the electronic copy. I have already read the prologue and am about halfway through Chapter 1. Iove it so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Sentinel Ark View Post
        Purchased the electronic copy. I have already read the prologue and am about halfway through Chapter 1. Iove it so far.
        Hooray! Here's hoping you're enjoying it.

And if you feel so inclined, please be kind enough to leave a review on Amazon and/or Goodreads!

Comment

Originally posted by Carriker View Post
          Hooray! Here's hoping you're enjoying it.

And if you feel so inclined, please be kind enough to leave a review on Amazon and/or Goodreads!
          At about Chapter 12 now, and still enjoying it. I just ordered the physical copy because I wanted to be able to write some notes in it.

I'll plan on posting a review on Goodreads when I'm done.

Comment

Originally posted by Sentinel Ark View Post
            I'll plan on posting a review on Goodreads when I'm done.
            Thank you so much! Reviews help like you wouldn't believe.

Comment

Hi all! A good friend of mine has just read the novel and made a review on her YouTube channel. It's in spanish. Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erSuSV2Ey04
              [COLOR="#8B4513"][I][B]Pacho[/B][/I][/COLOR]
              [COLOR="#2F4F4F"]Book lover, Music cultist, Professional geek[/COLOR].

Comment

Working...
              X