Lalw's Journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lalw's Journal

My Husbutch has recently started a Blue Rose game. She bought Six of Swords when it came out, and we're about to take a hiatus from me running while I concentrate on NaNoWriMo coming up. So, she started the game with session zero over the weekend, but we still got to play!

The group is made up of five, four Sovereign's Finest and one tag-along. My character is Lalw, an Aldin human, laevvel girl Adept. She focuses on Animism and Plant Shaping right now, and I kind of modeled her after a Druid initially, but through creation she became a Disney Princess. She travels with her friend Hawky (anyone who isn't Lalw has to call him Lucian), a Rhy-Hawk adept whose will to communicate with Lalw was so strong he awakened from being a normal hawk well after she nursed him back to health as a baby. Her childhood friend Duran, a Night Person warrior. Janna, a Roamer warrior who favours the staff, and finally Lalw's other Rhy-companion, a raccoon named Roxy, who is a little too preoccupied with shiny. Roxy is not part of the Sovereign's Finest, but instead Lalw rescued her from a garbage can and some angry people after she stole some shiny.

So, I think I am going to have Lalw become Beast Friend. She already has two talking animal friends, why not another? Some of her long term goals are discover secrets of the Deiolas, and hopefully find love. Anyway, I am chronicling the groups adventures through Lalw's journals for now. Enjoy!

The Sovereign's Finest
    Lalw

Lalw's Journal
    (The Mistress of Gloamhale Manor)
    Entry One
    Entry Two
    Entry Three
    Entry Four
    (The Sixth Beast)
    Entry Five
    Last edited by Kythkyn; 06-19-2019, 06:42 PM.
    ᛬ᚼᛁᚾᛋᛁᚴᛁᚾ᛬ᛁᛘ᛬ᛁᚴ᛬

Re: Lalw's Journal

This is a delight! Thanks for sharing with us.

Comment

Originally posted by Carriker View Post
      This is a delight! Thanks for sharing with us.
      I'm glad you enjoyed it! I can't wait to play more
      ᛬ᚼᛁᚾᛋᛁᚴᛁᚾ᛬ᛁᛘ᛬ᛁᚴ᛬

Comment

Glad these are being posted. It is good to have more Actual Plays here to ̶s̶t̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ read and enjoy and possibly get ideas from!
        Running: Blue Rose AGE (Cat's Cradle) Blue Rose AGE (Big Damn Heroes)
        "That Queer Goth Chick." "You are going to have to be more specific"

Comment

It took three sessions, but I finally got entry two up. Hopefully we finish the adventure fully in session four!
          ᛬ᚼᛁᚾᛋᛁᚴᛁᚾ᛬ᛁᛘ᛬ᛁᚴ᛬

Comment

The third journal entry is up (linked in the original post). Poor Lalw is still trapped being twelve, but hopefully in the next session she'll be back to normal!
            ᛬ᚼᛁᚾᛋᛁᚴᛁᚾ᛬ᛁᛘ᛬ᛁᚴ᛬

Comment

Entry four, and the culmination of Mistress of Gloamhale Manor, is up!
              ᛬ᚼᛁᚾᛋᛁᚴᛁᚾ᛬ᛁᛘ᛬ᛁᚴ᛬

Comment

Lalw's journal, entry five is up. Contains spoilers for the end of Mistress of Gloamhale Manor, as well as the beginning of The Sixth Beast!
                ᛬ᚼᛁᚾᛋᛁᚴᛁᚾ᛬ᛁᛘ᛬ᛁᚴ᛬

Comment

Updated with a link to the sketch my very handsome and talented Husbutch did of Lalw
                  ᛬ᚼᛁᚾᛋᛁᚴᛁᚾ᛬ᛁᛘ᛬ᛁᚴ᛬

Comment

Working...
                  X