Summon Spirit??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summon Spirit??

I've poured over the Blue Rose, the Aldis, Fantasy Age, and Companion books but haven't been able to find any information about the Summon Spirit arcana. As written its not very clear what exactly you can summon outside the elementals if you have the matching shaping ability. Is there some basic Spirit that has stats somewhere in the all of the rulebooks?

Re: Summon Spirit??

I assumed that if a player chooses to use Summon Spirit without an elemental shaping arcanum that they would summon other spirits shown just after the Wood Elemental in the book - Fey Sprite, Reveler, and Noble.

As for which of the three they summon, I leave it up to the casting roll, intent, and what makes a good story.

Comment

Originally posted by Sentinel Ark View Post
      I assumed that if a player chooses to use Summon Spirit without an elemental shaping arcanum that they would summon other spirits shown just after the Wood Elemental in the book - Fey Sprite, Reveler, and Noble.

As for which of the three they summon, I leave it up to the casting roll, intent, and what makes a good story.
      Same here.
      If you enjoy the AGE system you might enjoy our podcast, The Adventure Game Engine Interest Series (The AGEIS)! Formerly known as the Wonders of Thedas, we talk about all iterations of the AGE system from Dragon Age to the Expanse! We do actual plays as well as discussion episodes where we take listener questions, feature fan creations, and share news about the AGE systems! Step through the portals to see the many worlds they hide!

You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter, listen to us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, and other places you get podcasts! You can contact us through our social media, Soundcloud, or by emailing us at ageipodcast@gmail.com !

Comment

Originally posted by Sentinel Ark View Post

Oh wow thank you! I hadn't even considered the Fey creatures. I'm used to Pathfinder and its super specificity. I didn't realize it could be that open ended.

Comment

Originally posted by Satyr View Post
          Oh wow thank you! I hadn't even considered the Fey creatures. I'm used to Pathfinder and its super specificity. I didn't realize it could be that open ended.
          Welcome to the AGE family!
          If you enjoy the AGE system you might enjoy our podcast, The Adventure Game Engine Interest Series (The AGEIS)! Formerly known as the Wonders of Thedas, we talk about all iterations of the AGE system from Dragon Age to the Expanse! We do actual plays as well as discussion episodes where we take listener questions, feature fan creations, and share news about the AGE systems! Step through the portals to see the many worlds they hide!

You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter, listen to us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, and other places you get podcasts! You can contact us through our social media, Soundcloud, or by emailing us at ageipodcast@gmail.com !

Comment

Working...
          X