Alternate character sheet - putting persona first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternate character sheet - putting persona first

While playing around with character generation, I noticed that existing BR character sheets look pretty much like those in every other RPG. The few mechanics that qualify BR as romantic fantasy are consigned to the back page. If I were going to introduce BR to new players, I might want those mechanics highlighted. So I made an alternate character sheet, just to see what it might look like if I flipped the priorities and put persona and relationships front and center. The front sheet is color-coded blue so as a GM I could, at a glance, see which side players were using most often. That might help me see if I was emphasizing those aspects of the game, or running it the way I have traditionally run RPG's.

The sheet is not form-fillable. I don't know how to do that. The third page is only needed for characters with arcana. Feel free to play around with it or comment on the concept.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1b-...wQN5TxYfnCkHo3

I REALLY like this idea! Putting the character first and not their stats is an excellent idea, especially for a world like this one!

I am a little worried about Focuses, Class Powers, Talents, and Specializations all sharing the same space, especially as characters grow in level and have quite a few of all of those.
    If you enjoy the AGE system you might enjoy our podcast, The Adventure Game Engine Interest Series (The AGEIS)! Formerly known as the Wonders of Thedas, we talk about all iterations of the AGE system from Dragon Age to the Expanse! We do actual plays as well as discussion episodes where we take listener questions, feature fan creations, and share news about the AGE systems! Step through the portals to see the many worlds they hide!

You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter, listen to us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, and other places you get podcasts! You can contact us through our social media, Soundcloud, or by emailing us at ageipodcast@gmail.com !

Comment

Working...
    X