Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new Blue Rose books for 2020

https://greenronin.com/blog/2020/01/...-2020-preview/

Meanwhile, the Kingdom of the Blue Rose continues to thrive under the benevolent rulership of developer Joseph Carriker. The next book in the line is Envoys to the Mount, an epic adventure that spans five years of game time and all four tiers of Blue Rose play. This is a full campaign that will keep your group busy for some time. If you want a smaller commitment, Six of Cups is there for you. It’s an anthology of six shorter adventures, along the lines of Six of Swords from a couple of years back. After that comes Touching the Wild, which is a dual-purpose sourcebook. Half of it is a bestiary about the shadowspawn. The other half is a player’s guide to the rhydan, the psychic animals of the Blue Rose setting. This does include the option of an all rhydan party!
    Yay! "Envoys to the Mount" is back in sight after such a long wait...

Add in "Six of Cups" and that's plenty of Ronin'd adventures.

Plus "Touching the Wild"... later?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Touching the Wild sounds amazing.

I am doing my own adventures so Envoys of the Mount and Six of Cups will be mostly ideas for me to steal, but hey I will support the brand.
    Running: Blue Rose AGE (Cat's Cradle) Blue Rose AGE (Big Damn Heroes)
    "That Queer Goth Chick." "You are going to have to be more specific"

Comment

Very interested in seeing Envoys to the Mount. An epic Blue Rose campaign might go really well at the local store.

Comment

I'm still hoping for a book that expands the Arcana options, much as True20 Blue Rose Companion did for the original game.

Comment

While we wait mongrels as PCs is now an option.
          Running: Blue Rose AGE (Cat's Cradle) Blue Rose AGE (Big Damn Heroes)
          "That Queer Goth Chick." "You are going to have to be more specific"

Comment

Working...
          X