Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dragon Age:A Taste of Orlesian Politics,Fereldan Style(Recruitment Thread)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Age:A Taste of Orlesian Politics,Fereldan Style(Recruitment Thread)

Now let's try this THIS way...
    Background:Set Month's before the start of The DAO game,This story will follow a group of heros(and Heroines) as they set about their Heroic carrerr's(?)...
    Players:I Need at least 4 people that can reply at least one time a week consistently(The Last Couple of game I ran here Kindof Fell apart due to lack of Certain Player not Posting).
    System:Normally I would use the Base AGE system,but this time I'll use the Actual DARPG game system rules(which was technically an early version of the AGE game,but that's comparing a 1976&2016 Aston Martin...)
    Location:I'm gonna start you guy's near the Kokari Wilds to start,but quickly move you up to the Capital so don't worry about Locations in you Backstories for now...
    Originally posted by Bladewind
    Lightsabers don`t kill people. People wielding lightsabers kill people.

Re: Dragon Age:A Taste of Orlesian Politics,Fereldan Style(Recruitment Thread)

is it point build or rolling for stats?

Comment

Originally posted by Corrigon View Post
      is it point build or rolling for stats?
      Whichever one you want(as long as you show your math&Keep to the system)

Comment

Any no no's?
        I've been considering an Avvarian mercenary. Is there is a reason why we are in the Kocari Wilds? to work it into his background

Comment

Neel

Chasind Wilder hunter and Mercenary

To get started

Stat rolls

stat rolls: 8#3d6 13 7 10 4 14 14 11 12

benefit rolls: 2#2d6 10 4

Communication1
          Constitution 2
          Cunning 0 (Natural Lore)
          Dexterity 3 (stealth)
          Magic -1
          Perception 2
          Strength 2 (Jumping)
          Will 1

Health 35 health: 1d6 3
          Defense 13
          Speed 12 (13-1)

Weapon Groups
          Brawling
          Heavy Blades
          Light Blades
          Bows

Languages
          Trade

Talents
          Dual Weapon Style (N)
          Archery Style (N)
          Armour Training (N)

money 65sp
          money: 3d6k3 15

Heavy Leather Armour
          Longsword
          Shortword
          Bow with quiver and 20 arrows

Neel's tribe lived on the edges of Kocari Wilds and have proven to be reasonable neighbours unlike many of the tribes.
          He has travelled into Lothering and other villages on occasion selling furs and meat

need some goals
          Last edited by Corrigon; 02-27-2016, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Corrigon View Post
            Any no no's?
            I've been considering an Avvarian mercenary. Is there is a reason why we are in the Kocari Wilds? to work it into his background
            No class/Background restrictions:I can work anybody into the story I like to tell(Believe me,after 24 years of being a GM,you can work with anybody!)
            As for the reason your in the Wild's area:You've gone to the Fortress of Stenhold looking for possible work from the Arl(Who's mobilizing his Troop's for some reason&could probably use some more help)...

Comment

anybody else interested?

Comment

Right now,I'm waiting on a couple of friends of mine to see this.If i don't hear from them by the end of Next week,There's obviously not enough intrest in Fereldan Anymore.If that happen's,I'll try to figure a way to do this using MnM2-3e...

Comment

OK,I'm gonna move this over to the M&M Forum and check my luck...

Comment

Working...
                  X