Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAI: Inquisition|Recruiting OCs and Canon Characters & OCC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DAI: Inquisition|Recruiting OCs and Canon Characters & OCC

    I hope I got the right forum (just joined today)

    ~Rules~
    -Spoilers might happen. Read at your own risk.
    -Doesn't matter to me how you portray a canon character or how knowledge you are on the game.
    -3 sentence min. to 3 paragraph max.
    -Use proper grammar, and spelling to the best you can. I don't suspect you to make no mistakes. We all do make mistake .
    -Formatting is optional.
    -Doubling, being more then 3 people ect.. is allowed.
    -I will pick whom I will be after you pick. (if you pick oc child, I will be iron bull/ if you pick iron bull I will oc child)
    -I will play other characters when needed if no one is presently rping as them.

    Location of the rp thread: http://roninarmy.com/threads/3976-Th...491#post153491
    ~Plot~
    After the betrayal of the Iron Bull when he joined Ben-Hassrath. The inquisition fell apart, especially the inquisitor who became pregnant with is unborn child. She faced hardship through out the years of the abstinence of the Bull, as same of others who followed Bull in war for many of years, even before the inquisition. They all wondered why he would do such a thing. Through time they healed but not for the inquisitor. She was left with the Anchor still stuck on her hand that was causing much pain and having to give birth in 9 months as well switch she knew would die soon.

    The night she gave birth to a baby. She used up all of her life energy to save her unborn and trusted her friends like Cassandra, Black wall ect.. to guide the child to become the next inquisitor.

    20 years later...

    The child got the titled Inquisitor at Skyhold. Now, the new inquisitor has to deal with all of the problems and how to short them out but there was one major problem that a raised. The Ben-Hassrath is making threats to the inquisition. Now, it's up to the inquisitor fight against them.

    ~Canon Characters Available~
    -Iron Bull- played by ironbull until someone that wishes to take position.
    -Cassandra
    -Blackwall
    -Cole
    -Varric
    -Vivienne
    -Sera- Played by The GreyWulf
    -Lienia
    -Josephine
    -Cullen
    -Morrigan

    ~OC in the rp~
    -The child/New inquisitor: Played by ironbull
    -(possible/optional) The 2nd child: (haven't been placed)-

    OCs In the RP
    Danarius Vakhan,Tevinter Mage played by MacynSnow
    ARKEN HAWKE played by TheGreyWulf

    quote for the child/inquisitor
    Name:
    Image: (optional/link or image)
    Sex:
    Race: Qunari/(elf or human)
    (optional)Info: (looks, history, personality)
    Where you prefer the rp to take place:

    quote for OC
    Name:
    Image: (optional/link or image)
    Sex:
    Race: (qunari, dwarf, elf or human)
    (optional)Info: (looks, history, personality)

    quote for canon character
    Name:

    Do you have any questions?
    Last edited by IronBull; 01-17-2016, 06:21 AM. Reason: updating
    "My people don't pick leaders from the strongest, or the smartest, or even the most talented. We pick the ones willing to make the hard decisions... and live with the consequences."

  • #2
    Re: DAI: Inquisition|Recruiting OCs and Canon Characters & OCC

    This sounds interesting. Will there be character stats, or is this completely role-playing?

    Also interesting is that, assuming that he joined the Grey Wardens at age 18, Gordon Blackwall would be at least 62 years old. It should be fun describing how his elbow creaks along with his armor when he swings his sword. ^_^

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: DAI: Inquisition|Recruiting OCs and Canon Characters & OCC

      and wouldn't Blackwall have succumbed to the call by now? Twenty or so years looks to be your lot as a grey warden before the call drags you below the surface.

      Also, can you play other characters instead?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: DAI: Inquisition|Recruiting OCs and Canon Characters & OCC

        Originally posted by TheGreyWulf View Post
        This sounds interesting. Will there be character stats, or is this completely role-playing?

        Also interesting is that, assuming that he joined the Grey Wardens at age 18, Gordon Blackwall would be at least 62 years old. It should be fun describing how his elbow creaks along with his armor when he swings his sword. ^_^
        It's completely role-playing. I didn't know the age of black wall (or other characters) XP.
        "My people don't pick leaders from the strongest, or the smartest, or even the most talented. We pick the ones willing to make the hard decisions... and live with the consequences."

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: DAI: Inquisition|Recruiting OCs and Canon Characters & OCC

          Originally posted by Corrigon View Post
          and wouldn't Blackwall have succumbed to the call by now? Twenty or so years looks to be your lot as a grey warden before the call drags you below the surface.

          Also, can you play other characters instead?
          Blackwall doesn't have to appear in the rp. The only requirement in the rp is the inquisitor (iron bull child) and iron bull. Other canon characters are just optional to play
          "My people don't pick leaders from the strongest, or the smartest, or even the most talented. We pick the ones willing to make the hard decisions... and live with the consequences."

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: DAI: Inquisition|Recruiting OCs and Canon Characters & OCC

            I'd like to play a Mage, probably the child of Bethany Hawke (DA2, Circle Mage Ending), and trained by Knight Enchantress Vivienne.

            I'll try and connect all the dots later, if the character concept is acceptable. ^_^

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: DAI: Inquisition|Recruiting OCs and Canon Characters & OCC

              I think I'd like to play a young Mage. The idea is to be the child of the Champion of Kirkwall (DA2), and trained by Knight-Enchantress Vivienne. Now conscripted into the service of the Inquisition through Vivienne's recommendation.

              If the concept is acceptable, then I'll flesh out her story further.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: DAI: Inquisition|Recruiting OCs and Canon Characters & OCC

                Originally posted by TheGreyWulf View Post
                I think I'd like to play a young Mage. The idea is to be the child of the Champion of Kirkwall (DA2), and trained by Knight-Enchantress Vivienne. Now conscripted into the service of the Inquisition through Vivienne's recommendation.

                If the concept is acceptable, then I'll flesh out her story further.
                Ok, I could be iron bull and iron bull child. Maybe your oc is good friends with the new inquisitor?
                "My people don't pick leaders from the strongest, or the smartest, or even the most talented. We pick the ones willing to make the hard decisions... and live with the consequences."

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: DAI: Inquisition|Recruiting OCs and Canon Characters & OCC

                  Originally posted by IronBull View Post
                  Ok, I could be iron bull and iron bull child. Maybe your oc is good friends with the new inquisitor?
                  If nobody is taking the Inquisitor, I can play that character as well. So, maybe a Qunari-Human Warrior for the Inquisitor, and a Human Mage as adviser.

                  But I suggest that you give it some more time for potential players to join up. The holidays may be dragging potentially-interested people away from the forums at this time.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: DAI: Inquisition|Recruiting OCs and Canon Characters & OCC

                    Originally posted by IronBull View Post
                    Ok, I could be iron bull and iron bull child. Maybe your oc is good friends with the new inquisitor?
                    I suggest giving it some time before closing the recruitment and finalizing the characters. Maybe set a deadline for after the New Year holidays? Some other interested folks might want that spotlight role.

                    If nobody else is taking Iron Bull's kid, I can also play the part. I'm imagining the Inquisitor as a female Qunari-Human Warrior. Trained by Cassandra and Cullen, she is comfortable in heavy armor. But her father's genes greatly influence her choice of weapon, so it'd be a two-hander (great sword, great axe, or maul).

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: DAI: Inquisition|Recruiting OCs and Canon Characters & OCC

                      OK,here's my OC for this(Usually I'd use a Dwarf,but this one might be better)
                      The Difference between Reality&the Fade is as simple as the Difference between a Mage& non-mage
                      Name: Danarius Vakhan,Tevinter Mage

                      Sex:Male
                      Race:Human
                      Info: Danarius Grew-up within a Place that not only engouraged Magic,but Placed it upon such a High Pedestal that it was near Immposible to get out from under it.One of the Members od Lelliana’s Crows,he works to enshure that there is a world still left to fight For..
                      Personality:Fairly Condensating&Sarcastic,Danarius is not Adverse to helping not only the Chantry and Other Mages,But the Templars as wellAsked as to why he does it,he usually awnsers with
                      It’s sometimes better to save an Enemy you know from one you Don’t..
                      Last edited by MacynSnow; 12-31-2015, 03:17 PM.
                      Originally posted by Bladewind
                      Lightsabers don`t kill people. People wielding lightsabers kill people.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: DAI: Inquisition|Recruiting OCs and Canon Characters & OCC


                        ARKEN HAWKE
                        Male Human Mage (Knight Enchanter)




                        Image:
                        To follow. Will edit this post when I finish drawing it. For now...


                        Physical Description:
                        This tall young man has a fair complexion; amber-colored eyes; and dark hair. His athletic frame is clad in fine, elaborate clothing. He carries the air of dignity, and moves with an elegant grace, all typical of Orlesian nobility. His face has soft features, giving him a rather feminine beauty, although his stance and physique is decidedly masculine. In his hand is a finely-crafted walking stick that is made of a black metal.

                        History:
                        Arken is the son of the Grey-Warden Mage, Bethany Hawke, with a powerful warrior whose identity she had never disclosed. He was left in the care of Enchanter Vivienne of Orlais when the Grey Wardens began to hear Corypheus' false Call. When he began to exhibit magical abilities, she took him as her apprentice, and so he was taken along when Enchanter Vivienne moved to Skyhold to join the Inquisition. There, Arken completed his training, becoming a full-fledged Knight Enchanter, weaving together swordplay and the arcane. More importantly, there he had met and had grown up alongside the Inquisitor and Iron Bull's only child. Now, as that child has grown to assume the leadership of the Inquisition, he stands at the ready to continue the work that his mentor and his mother had begun.

                        Personality:
                        Having grown up in the company of Grand Enchanter Vivienne, Arken has come to be a connoisseur of fashion and beauty, always wearing fine clothes and accessories.
                        He has also imbibed Vivienne's acumen in politics and decision-making, always focusing on goals and not getting bogged down or trapped into a single course of action.
                        He is slow to trust, but fiercely loyal to those who have earned his trust and friendship.

                        Notes:
                        His arcane device is an obsidian rod that is cleverly housed within the top part of his walking stick. This rod is shaped like a sword hilt, and is also used to channel and produce his Spirit Blade.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: DAI: Inquisition|Recruiting OCs and Canon Characters & OCC

                          Originally posted by TheGreyWulf View Post

                          ARKEN HAWKE
                          Male Human Mage (Knight Enchanter)




                          Image:
                          To follow. Will edit this post when I finish drawing it. For now...


                          Physical Description:
                          This tall young man has a fair complexion; amber-colored eyes; and dark hair. His athletic frame is clad in fine, elaborate clothing. He carries the air of dignity, and moves with an elegant grace, all typical of Orlesian nobility. His face has soft features, giving him a rather feminine beauty, although his stance and physique is decidedly masculine. In his hand is a finely-crafted walking stick that is made of a black metal.

                          History:
                          Arken is the son of the Grey-Warden Mage, Bethany Hawke, with a powerful warrior whose identity she had never disclosed. He was left in the care of Enchanter Vivienne of Orlais when the Grey Wardens began to hear Corypheus' false Call. When he began to exhibit magical abilities, she took him as her apprentice, and so he was taken along when Enchanter Vivienne moved to Skyhold to join the Inquisition. There, Arken completed his training, becoming a full-fledged Knight Enchanter, weaving together swordplay and the arcane. More importantly, there he had met and had grown up alongside the Inquisitor and Iron Bull's only child. Now, as that child has grown to assume the leadership of the Inquisition, he stands at the ready to continue the work that his mentor and his mother had begun.

                          Personality:
                          Having grown up in the company of Grand Enchanter Vivienne, Arken has come to be a connoisseur of fashion and beauty, always wearing fine clothes and accessories.
                          He has also imbibed Vivienne's acumen in politics and decision-making, always focusing on goals and not getting bogged down or trapped into a single course of action.
                          He is slow to trust, but fiercely loyal to those who have earned his trust and friendship.

                          Notes:
                          His arcane device is an obsidian rod that is cleverly housed within the top part of his walking stick. This rod is shaped like a sword hilt, and is also used to channel and produce his Spirit Blade.
                          Your character sounds very interesting I will post my OC for the iron bull child.
                          "My people don't pick leaders from the strongest, or the smartest, or even the most talented. We pick the ones willing to make the hard decisions... and live with the consequences."

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: DAI: Inquisition|Recruiting OCs and Canon Characters & OCC

                            Originally posted by MacynSnow View Post
                            OK,here's my OC for this(Usually I'd use a Dwarf,but this one might be better)
                            The Difference between Reality&the Fade is as simple as the Difference between a Mage& non-mage
                            Name: Danarius Vakhan,Tevinter Mage

                            Sex:Male
                            Race:Human
                            Info: Danarius Grew-up within a Place that not only engouraged Magic,but Placed it upon such a High Pedestal that it was near Immposible to get out from under it.One of the Members od Lelliana’s Crows,he works to enshure that there is a world still left to fight For..
                            Personality:Fairly Condensating&Sarcastic,Danarius is not Adverse to helping not only the Chantry and Other Mages,But the Templars as wellAsked as to why he does it,he usually awnsers with
                            It’s sometimes better to save an Enemy you know from one you Don’t..
                            Awesome character . You and the other poster can start the rp if you like
                            "My people don't pick leaders from the strongest, or the smartest, or even the most talented. We pick the ones willing to make the hard decisions... and live with the consequences."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: DAI: Inquisition|Recruiting OCs and Canon Characters & OCC

                              Name: Hope Smith
                              Sex: Female
                              Race: Qunari/Human
                              Info:
                              Looks:
                              Class: Warrior Weapon: Two handed weapons.
                              Light grey skin (more like human skin color with a grey tint), Blue eyes, 6'0", hourglass body figure, slim, black long hair that tad wavy, Small horns that's tad deformed in shape and texture switch she usually breaks off from her head.
                              Personality: Positive-Compassionate, Fair Neutral-Curious, Gentle, respectful, Negative- gullible, and emotions tend to lead her decisions at times.
                              History: Growing up she feels obligated and pressured at the same time to be like her mother. She always curious what her parents were like and what they done but certain things was kept from her like what iron bull done. People told her he was dead battling a war but she knew it wasn't the truth. She sees Skyhold and feels compassion towards them who stood by her mother and felt she owned them. She want them to be safe and secure for there future so she made a promise to herself that she will try everything to protect them and her mothers standards. When she received the new position she seen all the problems between not enough stock in the weaponry, prisoners who needed to be judged, and bunch of other stuff. But one problem out shined them all is that the Ben-Hassrath are making threats and accusations. So, she is now seeking advice on the matter from her advisers.
                              Last edited by IronBull; 12-31-2015, 05:11 PM.
                              "My people don't pick leaders from the strongest, or the smartest, or even the most talented. We pick the ones willing to make the hard decisions... and live with the consequences."

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X