Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DAI: Inquisition|Recruiting OCs and Canon Characters & OCC

Originally posted by IronBull View Post
    Ok, I definitely don't want iron bull to die in the story.
    Understood. I had a feeling that he's got a significant role to play in this drama.

Can I also play Sera, the Canon Elf Rogue? I think her playful nature would mesh well with Arken's.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreyWulf View Post
      Understood. I had a feeling that he's got a significant role to play in this drama.

Can I also play Sera, the Canon Elf Rogue? I think her playful nature would mesh well with Arken's.
      of course you can play Sera
      "My people don't pick leaders from the strongest, or the smartest, or even the most talented. We pick the ones willing to make the hard decisions... and live with the consequences."

Comment

Originally posted by MacynSnow View Post
        I am waiting on you to make the next post.
        "My people don't pick leaders from the strongest, or the smartest, or even the most talented. We pick the ones willing to make the hard decisions... and live with the consequences."

Comment

Just Dropped one in!(That sounded wrong on so many levels...)

Question: do you want me to add anyone else into my Post's(I don't like putting in other People's OC's or Cannon Characters,as it doesn't feel right to me.Don't mind if you do that with mine,though.. )?
          Originally posted by Bladewind
          Lightsabers don`t kill people. People wielding lightsabers kill people.

Comment

Question: do you want me to add anyone else into my Post's(I don't like putting in other People's OC's or Cannon Characters,as it doesn't feel right to me.Don't mind if you do that with mine,though.. )?
            I don't really mind other RP'ers putting Arken (or any character I'm playing, for that matter) in certain locations or actions, as long as it doesn't significantly goes against my idea of the character's disposition. I'll let you know if you put any of my PC's in any action or location that feels out-of-character.

Comment

You can create another oc if you like.

Comment

You can create another oc if you like.
                I actually might(I like the Idea of having more OC's than Cannon characters:let's face it,by this timeframe their either dead or retired except maybe Lelliana&Cassandra...),but I'll need a little time to do it...

Comment

I got either this one:
                  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/540291286525472302
                  Or this one:
                  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/570831321497297705/

Take your pick!
                  Last edited by MacynSnow; 01-09-2016, 10:04 AM.

Comment

I like the blonde haired one ;p you could be two of them if you wish.

Comment

Ask and you shall receive!
                      Name: Henri Del-Silver Orlesian Noble(Rogue,Swashbuckler)
                      “Sometime there are just too many Intresting People to kill,lest life get Boring…”

Sex:Male Race:Human
                      Info:Henri grew up Near the Orlesian/Fereldan Border with his Mother’s Family(Having never known his Father’s side).Having met Lady Vivienne while his Mother was visiting the Court,He became Facinated by the Inquisition and (Practically Begged)his Mother into letting him take-up the Art of The Blade.Having Just recently “Graduated”,he’s making his way Towards Skyhold…
                      Personality:A lover and Swordsman first(Whichever one he feels like at the moment),Henri is a Seasoned Practioner of “The Great Game” and loves it about as much as he loves himself…

Comment

Ask
                        btw did you drew that? if so. will you do a commission for hope smith? how much do you charge?

Comment

btw did you drew that? if so. will you do a commission for hope smith? how much do you charge?
                          I actually found it on Deviantart,you just have to look.

Comment

BTW:Here's the other one...Edit:decided to change pic(original didn't look right to me)
                            Name: Valeros Howell Fereldan Freeman
                            Sometimes you have to do the right thing,regardless of if you like it or not.

Sex:Male Race:Human
                            Info:Valerous grew-up Hearing the Stories of the Grey Warden that Stopped the Fifth Blight(Having grown-up in the Cousland territories,after all).The son of the Estranged Daughter of Arl Rendon Howell,Valerous felt nothing but shame at his Grandfather’s Actions and Vowed to the Maker to Set things right.When he came of Fighting age,Instead of Joining The Fereldan Military(as his Mother wanted him to)he Instead joined the Inquisition,feeling that they were Making a Better Difference…
                            Personality: Due to his Rigid Military Upbringing,Valerous is a Rather Tacturn and Pragmatic Individual.He’s a Nice Guy ounce you get to know him,but it’s getting to know him that’s the Problem…
                            Last edited by MacynSnow; 01-09-2016, 11:24 AM.

Comment

and here's another one for anybody top use..
                              Name: Kelliel Dalish Keeper
                              History often likes to repeat itself,Shem.You best be watchin’ what yeu do…

Sex:Female Race: Dalish
                              Info: As with all Dalish,Kelliel grew-up constantly on the move,having no true home to call her own.Her parents were accidentally killed during a Minor altercation between her Group&some Human Hunters near the Coast(Specifically near Kirkwall),and she’s born a Heavy Dislike of Humans ever since.Sent to the Inquisition by her Keeper in order to Prevent “an Untold Catastrophe”,she RELUCTANTLY set-out…
                              Personality: Kelliel would have rather not been sent to the Inquisition,but due to her Teacher’s Insistance,she found herself here.A Deeply religious woman that refuses to change her Belief’s,she nether the less thinks that the Inquisition is a Good thing(Despite all the Shemlens being in it…)

Comment

I also found some Pics you might like for Hope...

or maybe...

Comment

Working...
                                X