DAI: Inquisition|Recruiting OCs and Canon Characters & OCC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DAI: Inquisition|Recruiting OCs and Canon Characters & OCC

Wulf,you got first crack at it(as you showed intrest first),man!
    Originally posted by Bladewind
    Lightsabers don`t kill people. People wielding lightsabers kill people.

Comment

Originally posted by MacynSnow View Post
      Wulf,you got first crack at it(as you showed intrest first),man!
      It doesn't matter who starts. If you start I will post until she or he post.
      "My people don't pick leaders from the strongest, or the smartest, or even the most talented. We pick the ones willing to make the hard decisions... and live with the consequences."

Comment

Found a Better Mage Image..
        The Difference between Reality&the Fade is as simple as the Difference between a Mage& non-mage
        Name: Danarius Vakhan,Tevinter Mage

Sex:Male
        Race:Human
        Info: Danarius Grew-up within a Place that not only engouraged Magic,but Placed it upon such a High Pedestal that it was near Immposible to get out from under it.One of the Members od Lelliana’s Crows,he works to enshure that there is a world still left to fight For..
        Personality:Fairly Condensating&Sarcastic,Danarius is not Adverse to helping not only the Chantry and Other Mages,But the Templars as wellAsked as to why he does it,he usually awnsers with
        It’s sometimes better to save an Enemy you know from one you Don’t..

Comment

Originally posted by IronBull View Post
          It doesn't matter who starts. If you start I will post until she or he post.
          OK,Just give me a sec(I'm doing some other stuff at the Same time and only have 2 hands:How I wish I had Magic to make all this easier! )
          aaaaand...done!
          Last edited by MacynSnow; 12-31-2015, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Name: Hope Smith
            Sex: Female
            Race: Qunari/Human
            Info:
            Looks: Light grey skin (more like human skin color with a grey tint), Blue eyes, 6'0", hourglass body figure, slim, black long hair that tad wavy, Small horns that's tad deformed in shape and texture switch she usually breaks off from her head.
            Personality: Positive-Compassionate, Fair Neutral-Curious, Gentle, respectful, Negative- gullible, and emotions tend to lead her decisions at times.
            History: Growing up she feels obligated and pressured at the same time to be like her mother. She always curious what her parents were like and what they done but certain things was kept from her like what iron bull done. People told her he was dead battling a war but she knew it wasn't the truth. She sees Skyhold and feels compassion towards them who stood by her mother and felt she owned them. She want them to be safe and secure for there future so she made a promise to herself that she will try everything to protect them and her mothers standards. When she received the new position she seen all the problems between not enough stock in the weaponry, prisoners who needed to be judged, and bunch of other stuff. But one problem out shined them all is that the Ben-Hassrath are making threats and accusations. So, she is now seeking advice on the matter from her advisers.
            Dude,forgot to put down Hope's class...

Comment

Dude,forgot to put down Hope's class...
              hope would be a warrior and 2 handed weapons. I am a female btw ;p
              "My people don't pick leaders from the strongest, or the smartest, or even the most talented. We pick the ones willing to make the hard decisions... and live with the consequences."

Comment

hope would be a warrior and 2 handed weapons. I am a female btw ;p
                oops!

Edit:you know,I'd completely missed the connection to Fenris' slave master&Sorry for the late Posting(I work every other day and couldn't make it yesterday due to backlog cause of the holidays)
                Last edited by MacynSnow; 01-02-2016, 07:56 AM.

Comment

you know,I'd completely missed the connection to Fenris' slave master
                  And I completely assumed that you were playing the same Danarius as in Dragon Age 2, what with being a Tevinter mage and all. I guess your Danarius is a descendant of some sort... ?

Comment

Danarius Vakhan

He stands-up,continuing to speak
                    No,if you’ll both Exscuse me,I have to go Practice my Magic.I for one wouldn’t want to be Slow with my spells when he set upon these Jackal’s.Don’t you Agree,Master Hawke?”
                    He personally hoped that Arken would take the Subtle hint that he wanted to talk to him Privately about their “Unique History” Issues…
                    I'm not sure where this "private talk" is to be held, but you may put Arken in that room/location after an hour or two. He'll be off first to send his message to the Champion, which would require him traveling to some tavern in the seedier parts of town.

Comment

I'm not sure how far I can take the action in-character. This is my first time playing this sort of game. If I'm overstepping my roleplaying/storytelling limits, please let me know so I can delete/edit my posts accordingly. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreyWulf View Post
                        And I completely assumed that you were playing the same Danarius as in Dragon Age 2, what with being a Tevinter mage and all. I guess your Danarius is a descendant of some sort... ?
                        Actually,he's my Characters Uncle(and Namesake)..

Comment

I'm not sure where this "private talk" is to be held, but you may put Arken in that room/location after an hour or two. He'll be off first to send his message to the Champion, which would require him traveling to some tavern in the seedier parts of town.
                          I was thinking of about where you have the Talk with the Champion in the Actual Game(you know,that Rampart that's just to the Left of the The Ex-Templar's room?)

Comment

OCC; Do you want the group to take arken, and darnius with inquisitor or arken and inquisitor or you guys manage to rescue her?
                            Your call, really. I want to rescue her, but I dunno if I could make things just "go my way". I mean, I might have Arken just jump up, lop off Iron Bull's head and be done with it, but I dunno if that's in line with where you want this story to go.

So, I say that you, as the GM, can take the story where you want it to go, and I'll just "role" along. ^_^

Comment

Your call, really. I want to rescue her, but I dunno if I could make things just "go my way". I mean, I might have Arken just jump up, lop off Iron Bull's head and be done with it, but I dunno if that's in line with where you want this story to go.

So, I say that you, as the GM, can take the story where you want it to go, and I'll just "role" along. ^_^
                              second verse,same as the First:If it fit's the Storyline you have in mind,go for it!

Me&Wulf will just be "Rolling" along(See,I,Too,can use bad puns!)

Comment

Originally posted by MacynSnow
                                Originally posted by TheGreyWulf
                                Ok, I definitely don't want iron bull to die in the story. I don't care about the kidnapper.

Comment

Working...
                                X