Titansgrave: Nestora by Night [Recruiting]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Titansgrave: Nestora by Night [Recruiting]

I'm still in. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to copy over my character from the other game or make a new one. I'll try to nail that down this weekend.

Comment

Howdy guys...I am alive I am going to run! Things should be busy still BUT more stable so I will be able to add something more like a start tomorrow (maybe) or Monday (more realistic).

Comment

Getting excited
        If someone didn't cry you weren't playing with family!

Two wrongs don't make a right but, three rights make a left.

Comment

Awesome, looking forward to it. I'll leave my character sheet in the other thread until you roll money, than I'll adjust my gear accordingly and repost everything in this thread when ready.

Comment

I am of course still interested in playing as well. We got a Rogue/Warrior/Mage mix so we should have everything we need.

Comment

Looking forward to starting!

Comment

For when I check at work can I use https://www.random.org/dice/?num=3 and just make the third die the stunt die?

Comment

Is there room for another person in this game? I'd like to play a Saurian-Halfling mix Mage.

Comment

Originally posted by girlwonder View Post
                    Is there room for another person in this game? I'd like to play a Saurian-Halfling mix Mage.
                    How about a Saurian-Kinder mix way better! I good with it if others are but of course I'm not GMing.

Comment

Hey,new to the Site but am a Huge fan of The AGE system,Dragon Age(Played all 3 Games&i have the original System)&Titansgrave(I downloaded the entire 1 Season and I'm watching it for the 18th Time) and I would like to play in this game(if your still recruiting).I'm thinking about making a Warrior build(since I have the AGE Book,I can do the Majority of it),since I figured a Pair of Rogues in the Party is a bit Stealth Heavy&2 Mages Might "Step on Each Others Toes" Spell-wise.With 2 Warriors,you'd be able to (Conceivable) Cover both the Rogue&the Mages Back while still keeping a Combat Presence.
                      Originally posted by Bladewind
                      Lightsabers don`t kill people. People wielding lightsabers kill people.

Comment

Like a Bad Luck Copper Piece,I've turned back up!
                        I just got Done making my Char.for this game(if I'm allowed to play in it)&would like people's oppinions.

Name: Bodag Rockhammer Race: Dwarf Background: Innkeeper Class: Warrior
                        (Bonuses applied)
                        Accuracy: 0 Communication: +2 Constitution: +3 Dexterity: 0 Fighting: +3
                        Intelligence: +2 Perception: +1 Strength: +3 Willpower: 0

Health: 39 Defense: 12(14 w/Shield) Speed: 10

Languages: Common, Dwarven

Focuses: Intelligence (Engineering),Perception(Empathy),Constitution(Dri nking?)

Weapon Groups: Axes, Blaster pistols, Brawling, Bludgeons

Talents: Armor (Novice), Weapon&Shield style (Novice), Unarmed style (Novice)

Equipment: Backpack, 3 Fulgin M batteries, Light blaster pistol(+0:2D6+4Dmg.), HeavyMail armor(AR:7),Medium Shield, Traveller's garb,Waterskin,Battleaxe(+3:2D6+3dmg.),4 Throwing Axes(+3:1D6+5Dmg.),

Backstory: Bodag was born in the City of Nestora,Eldest Son of one of the Best Artifacts Guild Families(They also Doubled as The Guilds Caravan Guards).As Heir Apparent,he was all set to follow in his Father’s Footsteps when Tragedy Struck;An Attack by the Autonomus Front killed his Entire Family(It was Considered “Lucky” that he was out on the Outskirts at the Time on a Guard Detail)&an old Family Rival(Maynic Stonebones) magaged to somehow place all the Blame on the “Last Rockhammer”.Forced to live on the Outskirts,Bodag’s currently Employed as a Freelance Bouncer/Mercenary untill he Can Figure out how Maynic had his Family Killed(He refuses to believ the “Official” Report)…

Comment

Don't get your hopes up. The GM hasn't been seen for a few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by cherrick View Post
                            Don't get your hopes up. The GM hasn't been seen for a few weeks.
                            You never Know(Knocks on little brother's wooden Head).If he doesn't show up,I could Technically run this(I have the FAGEMain Book,just not the TitansgraveBook yet),if it's O.K. with everybody else.

Comment

I'm ok with that. You could run your character as a very involved NPC as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

I would totally be down with that. Just let us know, maybe start a new topic for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X